ADVERTISEMENT

Heading back to school

School of Honors. No freshman ding-a-ling allowed.

Man, I'd be so into this class.

Notice the last class assignment.

“Design 3 proposed football plays (including one Red Zone) for WSU 2019 game vs Houston.”

Looks like this is finally Mike Levenseller's chance to get his WSU degree.

He's going to submit 3 bubble screen plays (aka "The Bubble Screen Of Death")

Any chance the school can make videos of CML's class and share them on the official website? Would give us something to look forward to during the football doldrums of Spring. For that matter, they could compile a set of DVDs of the entire class, box them up and sell the set in the Bookie. I would be interested in one or more. Might sell decently to football junkies and other Coug alumni. They already sell CML's words in book format so why not on DVDs?

Schulz? Chun? You guys there? Here's a way to raise a few dollars toward buying that IPF. I do not know how successful this would be but couldn't hurt and would provide another stride, however large or small, toward implementation of the IPF.

Any chance the school can make videos of CML's class and share them on the official website? Would give us something to look forward to during the football doldrums of Spring. For that matter, they could compile a set of DVDs of the entire class, box them up and sell the set in the Bookie. I would be interested in one or more. Might sell decently to football junkies and other Coug alumni. They already sell CML's words in book format so why not on DVDs?

Schulz? Chun? You guys there? Here's a way to raise a few dollars toward buying that IPF. I do not know how successful this would be but couldn't hurt and would provide another stride, however large or small, toward implementation of the IPF.
I'd pay for this. Literally. Not a joke.

EDIT: DVD, online streaming, whatever. BUT the camerawork better be up to snuff. This could EASILY go international. When you look at all the responses to his tweet, easy.

Some things are best not shared. Like your trick plays or red zone offense.

Doubt if opposing teams are going to glean much from this. The air raid is pretty well known by the other staffs and CML's idea of a trick play is putting the QB under center.

Still, when it matters and touchdowns are on the line, Im not a fan of giving away anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT