ADVERTISEMENT

Hello old friend thread

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2022
As posted on the Beasley Board, the Loyal One has been able to get help in fixing our spam problem. You are all welcome.

Let's start over, quit with all the insults, and have civil discussions. And for Gawdsakes can we stop with these dead-horse beating threads?

As posted on the Beasley Board, the Loyal One has been able to get help in fixing our spam problem. You are all welcome.

Let's start over, quit with all the insults, and have civil discussions. And for Gawdsakes can we stop with these dead-horse beating threads?
Good job Loyal and no :)

That's ok with almost all of us Loyal. That said, maybe you don't realize, but you have started some of those threads your talking about.

And you have started some of the insults, uncivil discussion by using insults, name calling, threats, attacks, bad words, profanity, etc, yourself, and some here were just replying back likewise.

Because of that, if their had been a moderator back then, you would have been banned yourself, along with others.

I hope your admonishment to the rest of us, will include yourself following that admonishment and behaving yourself, as well as all of us hopefully behaving ourselves

That's ok with almost all of us Loyal. That said, maybe you don't realize, but you have started some of those threads your talking about.

And you have started some of the insults, uncivil discussion by using insults, name calling, threats, attacks, bad words, profanity, etc, yourself, and some here were just replying back likewise.

Mik, your appreciation for my near-superhuman efforts would be appreciated, except "that's OK"? But really dude? Go back and read many of your own recent posts. You are just upset because I have often called you out on your many, many ridiculous comments and fact-free assertions. Some S#!+ went on many years ago. 4-6-8 years or so. That was then, and this is now.

But go ahead and attack me for giving you back your forum.

Thanks Loyal for putting in the effort! Was it email only with Rivals?

Thanks Loyal for putting in the effort! Was it all email only with Rivals?
I don't kiss and tell. Suffice it to say that my warm and charming aura was key to wooing their assistance in this matter.

I see now you're a Gold Member.....oh the good ol' days.....
Well I had to resubscribe in order to get after the Spam issue. But I can afford the $10/month. Now if I can just talk Rivals into giving me member/moderator status....... :)

(skip to the 3:45 mark)

Spam Bots be like...

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Reactions: UberCougars

Because of that, if their had been a moderator back then, you would have been banned yourself, along with others.

I hope your admonishment to the rest of us, will include yourself following that admonishment and behaving yourself, as well as all of us hopefully behaving ourselves
please, just because he started some of the threads doesnt excuse your ridiculous vitriol and baseless assertions

Reactions: Loyal Coug1
That didn’t last long. wtf.
It has slowed way down. Other boards are getting hit.

Do two things when they appear. First click on the link, go to the bottom and hit "Report". Give Spam as the reason and submit. Then hover over the avatar and hit ignore, and refresh. Obviously if they speed up to one every minute this becomes futile, but for right now it is the best we can do.

I'll get back with Rivals but want to give them time to continue to work on this. It is Sunday after all.

Edit - and you are all F-ing welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikalalas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT