ADVERTISEMENT

Helton is toast...hope we call Puka Nacua in the AM

Lets go steal some cruits!!

Yes yes yes. Good afternoon USC recruit we are sorry about the implosion over there in Troy, but fear not we have just the stache’ and moxy you may be looking for.

You see Pullman is a lot like USC without the traffic, smog, and wasting of talent and potential.

Something sobering about watching a mans career disintegrate in real time. I guess I’ll keep drinking to counter it.
Helton is a turd. He stole that game prior to the first snap by bitching to the dipshit refs about discerning signals and whatnot.

Then he paced the sideline in panick mode for 60 minutes straight. He was in way over his skis from day one.

You reap what you sow.

SC proved tonight they are a bunch of undisciplined, arrogant, trash-mouth punks who's antics cost them the game. Helton is responsible for the culture and I shan't shed a tear about his demise.
Did you see their center shove a corner to the ground on the sideline? Crazy.

Reactions: metprof
Did you see their center shove a corner to the ground on the sideline? Crazy.

No I didn’t see that I saw the corner go to the Cal sideline and get the flag though. If you have a clip of that I would love to see it.

I actually stayed up late here in the Central Time Zone to watch USC self-destruct. In-fighting along the sidelines, a coach that looks absolutely panicked, and an overall atmosphere of arrogance. Jeez, it makes me mad that we lost to those guys.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: 702coug
I actually stayed up late here in the Central Time Zone to watch USC self-destruct. In-fighting along the sidelines, a coach that looks absolutely panicked, and an overall atmosphere of arrogance. Jeez, it makes me mad that we lost to those guys.

Glad Cougar

Coaching and leadership matter. SC has $, location, facilites, a ridiculous amount of local talent, histoy, tradition, national titles, Heisman trophies, etc. They still lose. Why is that??? One of the top 5 jobs in college football, maybe in ALL of football, and this is what’s happening.

Can you imagine all those So Cal folks when he starts talking about Trump and hunting raccoons? Would be quite the scene.
That old man SC/fan commentator would be depicting him as Shelby "The swamp guy". Dude EATS racoons. Squirrel kabobs?? Yaba-daba-dew-eewy!!
the.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: metprof and walzuu
On a related note, Bobby Petrino was terminated. I see a DT from Miami on Louisville's list. Rivals does not show an offer from WSU.

On a related note, Bobby Petrino was terminated. I see a DT from Miami on Louisville's list. Rivals does not show an offer from WSU.

Reminds of the 70’s poster with the two buzzards perched on a limb stating, ‘patience my ass, I’m gonna kill something’, or in this case ‘poach something’,
Go round up some committed Cardinals!!!

Don Chapman, currently committed to Colorado, is another recruit we might flip. McIntyre has got to be on the hot seat.

It is interesting reading about all the troubles in Boulder and Los Angeles. I still shake my head regarding a few years ago when more than a few people on the three Cougar fan sites were complaining one way or another that Jim Mora, Todd Graham and Rich Rodriguez were all better coaches than Leach.

It is interesting reading about all the troubles in Boulder and Los Angeles. I still shake my head regarding a few years ago when more than a few people on the three Cougar fan sites were complaining one way or another that Jim Mora, Todd Graham and Rich Rodriguez were all better coaches than Leach.

There was a lot of complaining going on in Cougville after WSU lost to Portland State. I know I sure had some serious doubts after that debacle combined with a 3-9 record in year 3.

Don Chapman, currently committed to Colorado, is another recruit we might flip. McIntyre has got to be on the hot seat.

I’m seeing 6 CO DB’s on their commit list w/good size that might look good in crimson and mustaches.

I distinctly remember one poster here and his brother of poor genetics lecturing everyone here how they were better and Sefo Liafu was better than Falk.

Lets go steal some cruits!!

Anyone know the story regarding Trey Davis, CB out of Fed Way? A quick look only shows offers from USC and WSU in PAC12 and he verballed to USC back in May. He is not rated like most USC commits and wondering what led USC to offer.

Anyone know the story regarding Trey Davis, CB out of Fed Way? A quick look only shows offers from USC and WSU in PAC12 and he verballed to USC back in May. He is not rated like most USC commits and wondering what led USC to offer.
Doing a little quick research, he camped at an Elite camp in LA that the Trojan coaches worked or were at. They liked him and offered. The Trojans were always one of his top schools, so he jumped at the offer and committed on the spot. I am guessing that because it was USC, other teams didn't bother to offer him once he committed.

Reactions: taf88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT