ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes the excuse train...

I've gotten by just fine in this world, thanks. But points well taken. Given that I have never been on Instagram or Tiktok and have =0= plans to ever go there. And that I never heard of Livvy Dunne until I just looked her up. I guess these social media junkies are like this younger guy who comes to my dog park and buries himself in his phone with his back turned to his dog while it takes a big dump 20 feet away. Probably stocking up on Vuori outfits. Or like the couples that sit in restaurants buried in their phones rather than, like, talking? No thanks but to each his/her own.

And you can make your quite relevant points without being a smarmy F&%$.
I'm sorry you are too poor to afford Vuori.

This is hilarious.

"My life is better than yours"

Also telling everyone to Fck off at 3:30 in the morning
All right a-holes (you too chop, sorry). As stated on one of the other threads, I forgive all of you. You are all just so mean to me! Waaaah!

Was I really up at 3:30 AM? Gawd.

I do tend to get up and with major trepidation come here fearing "WTF did I drunkenly type last night?" Sorry again Choppy.

Last edited:
All right a-holes (you too chop, sorry). As stated on one of the other threads, I forgive all of you. You are all just so mean to me! Waaaah!

Was I really up at 3:30 AM? Gawd.

I do tend to get up and with major trepidation come here fearing "WTF did I drunkenly type last night?" Sorry again Choppy.

No problem at all Loyal buddy.

Just enjoy coming to this site, good-naturedly talking Cougar Football and other cool topics and reading everyone's thoughts, analysis and expertise 🍻

Reactions: justinbgocougs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT