ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Cougs, It’s a great day on the Palouse...

CATabulous

Recruit
Mar 4, 2006
Anytime WSU wins and UW loses. Am I right?

Since I don’t have the PAC-12 Network, I’ve had to listen to the first two games. I was kind of surprised that UNC was able to run the ball as effectively as they did on Saturday (216 yards). That has to be a concern going into Friday’s game. On that note, I’m really eager to see the Cougs play. Houston will definitely be an upgrade in talent, but WSU should win the game.

As far as UW goes, I was kind of surprised that they lost to Cal. The old SEC boy, Eason, didn’t have a very good game. Most publications were picking the Huskies or Ducks to win the North. It looks this is going to be a wide open season in the PAC-12 North. Go Cougs!

Anytime WSU wins and UW loses. Am I right?

Since I don’t have the PAC-12 Network, I’ve had to listen to the first two games. I was kind of surprised that UNC was able to run the ball as effectively as they did on Saturday (216 yards). That has to be a concern going into Friday’s game. On that note, I’m really eager to see the Cougs play. Houston will definitely be an upgrade in talent, but WSU should win the game.

As far as UW goes, I was kind of surprised that they lost to Cal. The old SEC boy, Eason, didn’t have a very good game. Most publications were picking the Huskies or Ducks to win the North. It looks this is going to be a wide open season in the PAC-12 North. Go Cougs!

Before the TV broadcast on Saturday, the Pac-12 announcers said that the UNC coach had said that they felt like they didn't run enough in their first game and they wanted to emphasize the run. I was disappointed that we gave up some really big runs and our third down defense left a little bit to be desired, but I think Claeys will do a good job of working these guys in the right direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT