ADVERTISEMENT

Hobert’s almost blocked punt

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Was damn near epic. Just inexperienced when he got there.

Excited to watch him next season. I think he has all-conference potential.

Gotta change that number and uniform though, looks way too much like a certain QB adn not like a WR at all.

Was damn near epic. Just inexperienced when he got there.

Excited to watch him next season. I think he has all-conference potential.
Still not sure how the hell he missed that. He got half his body on the punters leg while he was winding up to kick it without touching the ball. He damn near coulda stripped it out of his hands he was so quick to it

Reactions: jarvis1981
Still not sure how the hell he missed that. He got half his body on the punters leg while he was winding up to kick it without touching the ball. He damn near coulda stripped it out of his hands he was so quick to it
I was sure that when they replayed that you;d see he got some ball.

I liked the call as well. The O had done zero The entire half.

Yes, that was weird to watch especially on the replay. He could have almost tackled the guy before the punt went off.

Hobert did everything right on that play, up to the point that he needed to be focused on the ball. I have to think he took his eye off of it. One of my two best plays in HS was a blocked punt, and at 62 I still remember every moment of that play. I'm afraid that, unless he manages to block one in the future, Hobert may remember this one. And that won't be a great memory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT