ADVERTISEMENT

How does the air raid adjust to social distancing?

but it is still being run...
I'm sure I'm not the only one mildly interested in catching a few minutes of MSU @ LSU
Given the way Leach's teams play in their opening games, this could get ugly in a hurry.
If MSU was playing 2015 Portland State, I would take Portland State.
Not sorry....

but it is still being run...
I'm sure I'm not the only one mildly interested in catching a few minutes of MSU @ LSU
Given the way Leach's teams play in their opening games, this could get ugly in a hurry.
If MSU was playing 2015 Portland State, I would take Portland State.
Not sorry....
Man, still focused on a loss five years ago in the best season WSU had since 2003? Life is too short but if you insist on living in the past I suggest the 11-2 season.

I’m also curious about LSU vs MSU, it could be ugly but on the other hand with the team Leach currently has at MSU it could be a good game. Both LSU and MSU are likely to struggle some in their first game of the season (although each for different reasons).

If ratings mean anything MSU clearly has better athletes than WSU, and far superior to what he inherited from Wuss...not as good as LSU though.

I’ll probably watch the game at least for awhile, it’s not like there is a PAC12 game to watch in large part due to what has to be the worst football commissioner in history.

Anyway, you just never know with Leach.

Last edited:
Leach won a lot of games for us, but the first game, last game and bowl game were real challenges...
I wouldn't be surprised to see that pattern continue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT