ADVERTISEMENT

Hypothetical Fiesta or Peach Bowl

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Take the Alamo Bowl win or would have you rather seen WSU in one of the NY6 bowls (non Rose Bowl) but come up short.

Personally I take the 11 wins. That will live on forever and is a great way to end the season after the last 2 seasons ended with consecutive losses in the AC and Holiday Bowl.

Take the Alamo Bowl win or would have you rather seen WSU in one of the NY6 bowls (non Rose Bowl) but come up short.

Personally I take the 11 wins. That will live on forever and is a great way to end the season after the last 2 seasons ended with consecutive losses in the AC and Holiday Bowl.

Alamo Bowl win. Easy

Guess it depends what you mean by “short”. First off they would have had to get to 11/12 to get into a NY6, which means they win the AC...I’d take that and a loss in a NY6 bowl. However...watching the CFP last night I was glad we didn’t have to watch the Cougs go up against Bama. That would not have been fun.

We deserved the Fiesta. I would have liked to go to that game. With that said, a loss in that game is not better than an Alamo win. I’m perfectly happy taking what we got, enjoyed the River Walk, and the Alamo experience.

Put the trophy in the trophy case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT