ADVERTISEMENT

I take it all back Luke

I agree, Flat, but Falk also had the better O line, and that helps a QB look good.

He still freaks me out when he holds on to the ball forever, but it was clear who had the better QB tonight.
The Heisman guy took chances and throws picks or fumbles, Luke played smart and ate the loss rather than turn the ball over. He played confident and smart, which is what I’ve been waiting to see him do in a big game.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
The Heisman guy took chances and throws picks or fumbles, Luke played smart and ate the loss rather than turn the ball over. He played confident and smart, which is what I’ve been waiting to see him do in a big game.
Yeah solid game. Would have been incredible if not for all of the drops. And the pick was really bad luck...bounced off of Coles face right into the guys hands.

If we get that Luke Falk the rest of the year with receivers that have gotten the yips out of their system and this speed D? This year has a chance to be really special.

Doesn't matter how he's done it, Falk has cemented himself into WSU QB lore. He has significant, program building wins in each of the last 3 seasons. Beat SC, beat UCLA, beat Stanford, Oregon twice, Beavs twice, the Arizona schools, Miami, Fla.

Luke played great tonight. The sacks he took were ok. He managed game very well, and could have had significantly better numbers had the WRs hung onto the ball. It was his best home game against a quality opponent. Really good to see.

Reactions: brettcraycraft51
Doesn't matter how he's done it, Falk has cemented himself into WSU QB lore. He has significant, program building wins in each of the last 3 seasons. Beat SC, beat UCLA, beat Stanford, Oregon twice, Beavs twice, the Arizona schools, Miami, Fla.

Luke played great tonight. The sacks he took were ok. He managed game very well, and could have had significantly better numbers had the WRs hung onto the ball. It was his best home game against a quality opponent. Really good to see.
He would've been sitting on 80% or so completion percentage if you make those drops into catches. Dink and dunk or not, against a team with USC's athletes that's damned impressive.

Falk had his best signature game, He did perform like a leader in a big game. Hats off to him and the fans who supported him. WSU s offense looked like the glory Leach teams of old.Falk helped himself immensely and set the cougs up for a hopeful tittle drive. You know that all of the California High school [layers were watching.A great win for the program and Falk , Give credit where credit is due,

Falk had his best signature game, He did perform like a leader in a big game. Hats off to him and the fans who supported him. WSU s offense looked like the glory Leach teams of old.Falk helped himself immensely and set the cougs up for a hopeful tittle drive. You know that all of the California High school [layers were watching.A great win for the program and Falk , Give credit where credit is due,
I loved the anecdote about Morrow giving a little 'fight on' V right back at the visiting USC fans. This win was big for recruiting.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
Yeah solid game. Would have been incredible if not for all of the drops. And the pick was really bad luck...bounced off of Coles face right into the guys hands.

If we get that Luke Falk the rest of the year with receivers that have gotten the yips out of their system and this speed D? This year has a chance to be really special.
Speaking of the drops, I wonder how the game would have played out if Calvin didn't drop that TD on the first drive where Luke scrambled out of pressure. Certainly SC wouldn't have folded up their tent, but I gotta think it would've taken some fight out of them.

Speaking of the drops, I wonder how the game would have played out if Calvin didn't drop that TD on the first drive where Luke scrambled out of pressure. Certainly SC wouldn't have folded up their tent, but I gotta think it would've taken some fight out of them.

I stay away from the what ifs. There is no way to know how things would have played out. For all we know, any one of those dropped passes being a catch could have led to Falk throwing a pick six on the next play. We won with how it played out. That's good enough for me. Drops do need to get fixed though. We are going to need to put up points on Oregon next week.

I stay away from the what ifs. There is no way to know how things would have played out. For all we know, any one of those dropped passes being a catch could have led to Falk throwing a pick six on the next play. We won with how it played out. That's good enough for me. Drops do need to get fixed though. We are going to need to put up points on Oregon next week.[/QUOTE

You are correct but our D is much better then theirs and that will, hopefully, be the difference.

I'm going to be paying close attention to the Cal v Oregon game. Both teams look much improved. Oregon looks super athletic explosive...and that concerns me a bit. Plus it's our first road game in a crazy environment. Our D is much improved but I still think this could end up being a shootout.

I stay away from the what ifs. There is no way to know how things would have played out. For all we know, any one of those dropped passes being a catch could have led to Falk throwing a pick six on the next play. We won with how it played out. That's good enough for me. Drops do need to get fixed though. We are going to need to put up points on Oregon next week.
Meh, that’s what makes us fans—what ifs and sports were practically made for each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT