ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine our defense with Evan Weaver

I try not to. A couple players here and there could have made a big difference for us. Imagine Hercules sticking around last year, JT not having taken a GNC supplement this year, Evan Weaver here both of those seasons -- not all that tough for all three of those things to have occurred. A couple better decisions and a Spokane kid going to WSU. Have to think the Cougs beat USC last year in that scenario at a bare minimum, and you can imagine the other possibilities.

He was a handful in high school. I like him. He talked mad shite prior to the UW game, backed it up. After the game today he was letting the SEC have it in the on the field post game interview. I love it.

Lots of coulda woulda shoulda's. Worth an off season thread. Another thing that I like about CML is that his attitude is "get it done with the resources that you have". Sort of like life itself.

Lots of coulda woulda shoulda's. Worth an off season thread. Another thing that I like about CML is that his attitude is "get it done with the resources that you have". Sort of like life itself.

Yeah, of course, and one can't make excuses. I just think the "it" that could be done could be greater if a few things had happened differently, and although many programs go through unexpected injuries, etc., it seems like some pretty big things easily could have broken the other way for WSU and got it over the hump, while, e.g., UW always seems to have key playmakers unexpectedly stick around for their senior years, etc.

Like my gramps used to say..."wish in one hand, sh*t in the other, and see which fills up faster".
Howard Cosell: “If Los Angeles wins, it’s a big one, but San Francisco is still very much in it.”
Don Meredith: “If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.
Howard: “I didn’t think you’d remember that old canard.”
Don: “Is that what it was?”

This is funny as hell because canard is a rumor or story...which is what Howard was doing...making up story.

Reactions: metprof
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT