ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting

Unfortunately, he is already spending a lot of time in Los Angeles as a college football studio analyst at Fox Sports. He is working with Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart, who have been in his ear about taking over next season.

The only person that matters is his wife. The only question that matters to her, I would assume, is does she want a dead husband or not? If so, we'll see him at SC.

The only person that matters is his wife. The only question that matters to her, I would assume, is does she want a dead husband or not? If so, we'll see him at SC.

Lots of rumors about Urban.

Agreed. Plus, I don't think she enjoyed being dragged into controversy last year under a national spotlight.

If you watched any of Ohio State's last few games, Urban looked absolutely miserable on the sideline. Maybe the time away from coaching has lessened the tumor-induced headaches he said he was suffering from, but if it were me I sure wouldn't want to go back to the stress and pain that coaching was causing him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT