ADVERTISEMENT

Is T Martin leaving?

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Rumors on the other site. Some concerning stuff mentioned on his Twitter account.

I was just going to throw out whether he's taking part in Midnight Maneuvers. if he was going to transfer I don't know why he would go through that pain. Guess that solves it.

There's a post on the other site that quotes some of his tweets.

Before the Minn game, "one last run with my guys."

Afterwards, "glad I'm done with midnight maneuvers"

Took down his WSU pictures.

There's a post on the other site that quotes some of his tweets.

Before the Minn game, "one last run with my guys."

Afterwards, "glad I'm done with midnight maneuvers"

Took down his WSU pictures.
There were a few moments in the Holiday Bowl where he seemed to be in not the best place/mood. If he is doing midnight maneuvers then something must have changed. Social media is an interesting beast. In the past players had their high and low moments and many consider transferring that we never would know about. With social media the bits and pieces of cryptic messages may or may not mean anything.

I thought it was marks that said one last run, either way the bowl game was the last game of the year..... so sounds like he just meant last game.

I don't care enough to go look but I thought both those things were said by marks.

I wouldn't think he would transfer, but he's a long way from home. Who knows? I don't think he's doing midnight maneuvers, but that may be because of his injury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT