ADVERTISEMENT

Is that Renard Bell

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
I see doing back flips through the Leach Beach? Don't know about y'all but I was a bit nervous on the last K/O from our own 20 yd line.

Reactions: Coug90
I see doing back flips through the Leach Beach? Don't know about y'all but I was a bit nervous on the last K/O from our own 20 yd line.
Yes! I didn’t think there was any way that wasn’t going to bite us in the ass. I immediately thought of that basketball game several years ago where we got a technical for guys running into the court after what they thought was a buzzer beater and we lost.

I loved that OSU was able to keep the play alive with laterals, but they kept on going backward, and backward, and backward.

Reactions: cougcowboy
I loved that OSU was able to keep the play alive with laterals, but they kept on going backward, and backward, and backward.
Early in that run back there was an illegal forward pass. I assume it wasn’t whistled because they knew they would review it if necessary. I also assume that the announcers didn’t bring it up because they are fracking morons.

The last play ended with one of our guys recovering the ball, and then getting ever-so-un-politely knocked on his ass. His reaction was hilarious. Just straight-armed the ball up in the air as the final whistle blew. Our group roared in unison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT