ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a presser livestream?

Irony of ironies- I get a call from the ticket office about renewing my season tickets at 2:32, which interrupted my viewing of the presser.

Irony of ironies- I get a call from the ticket office about renewing my season tickets at 2:32, which interrupted my viewing of the presser.

I just renewed my tickets online. Hopefully this means that I won't be getting a call, although I do still "owe" them my CAF donation.

They asked about the apple cup and the importance of it, and he said (i'm paraphrasing) "3-1-7...that's how many days until we play it."
The reporter said “two words, Apple Cup”, Rolovich responded “three numbers 3-1-7”. I had no idea what he meant, until he said, “number of days before the game”. Glad it wasn’t a Cougar growls, and dogs yap response, or whatever the hell Wulffie said.

The reporter said “two words, Apple Cup”, Rolovich responded “three numbers 3-1-7”. I had no idea what he meant, until he said, “number of days before the game”. Glad it wasn’t a Cougar growls, and dogs yap response, or whatever the hell Wulffie said.

"I hate purple."

3-1-7?

Thought Rolovich might be mentioning Dennis Erickson's first year in 1987 when he went 3-7-1.

Two of the last three WSU coaches to get fired (Bert Clark, Bill Doba, and Paul Wulff) won their final Apple Cup.

What was common with fired football coaches at WSU?

Paul Wulff, Bill Doba, Bert Clark, & Jim Sutherland all got blown out by Oregon State the year they were fired. (Al Kircher also lost to OSU his final year but only one win vs Idaho and played OSU relatively "close")

Oregon State is "The program is trending in the wrong direction" loss.

Reactions: random soul
Funny dude with good stage presence. You can tell he deeply cares for his players. Buddy said the assistants with all are big dudes too. Quite a difference from last staff...not that it matters. Never seen a football staff where I felt like a tall dude. Mele, Miller, Nichol and the ST coach were all like the Oregon OL coach size. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT