ADVERTISEMENT

Isabell tweets that he is named Max Preps All American

He's keeping good company. Here are the Max Prep AA's from the state of WA since 2006:

Washington
Shaqquan Aaron, Rainier Beach (Seattle) ? 2014
Abdul Gaddy, Bellarmine Prep (Tacoma) ? 2009
Spencer Hawes, Seattle Prep ? 2006
Tramaine Isabell, Garfield (Seattle) ? 2014
Zach LaVine, Bothell ? 2013
Venoy Overton, Franklin (Seattle) ? 2007
Peyton Siva, Franklin (Seattle) ? 2009
Josh Smith, Kentwood (Covington) ? 2009, 2010
Isaiah Thomas, Curtis (University Place) ? 2006
Tony Wroten Jr., Garfield (Seattle) ? 2011

CONGRAT'S KID!

Originally posted by How_did_this_happen?:
There we have it. He is certainly now a "one and done guy. ;-)
Hopefully not, but he's certainly somewhere between "one and done guy" and "not athletic enough for the NBA".

It will be interesting to see if he is"athletic " enough for the NBA.There are a lots of players who are not outstanding players who were not athletic marvels. However,it takes them time to develop their game to be able to compete at that level.

,Max Preps picked 5 teams of HS All Americans. Trammal was honorable mention on the team (25 players) But MP stated that he may be the most underated senior in high school ball. He is listed as being 5'11 -170 pds,so smaller in stature than listed on this board.

This post was edited on 4/24 6:41 PM by ElComanche

This post was edited on 4/24 6:50 PM by ElComanche

you can't stand the fact his kid committed to Bone so you'll hound him, mock him, degrade his accomplishment till he leaves WSU.

Give it up. I hate to burst your buuble but he will never play one minute on the floor for the Cougs. You have to go to class at some point. He will go to a prep school and never see wazzu. Heres to good recruting.

To set the record straight. Being picked as one the 75 players by Max Preps is an great honor. . However,to see the record straight is not an attempt to diminish the honor but just to state the facts., The other Washington player achieved the same honor..Hmm the old spin used to be "he had to rerecruit him" so it is really his recruit" So i guess that it depends on which side of the fence one is on.
lurk.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/25 5:27 AM by ElComanche

Originally posted by Coug4life34:
Give it up. I hate to burst your buuble but he will never play one minute on the floor for the Cougs. You have to go to class at some point. He will go to a prep school and never see wazzu. Heres to good recruting.
Have you seen Isabell's grades? Where did you see he's going to prep school? Can you link that please? Do you know why the initial plan was to go to prep school? Just trying to get some answers here, because 99 percent of this post is inaccurate.

This post was edited on 4/25 8:29 AM by Britton Ransford

I'm not sure about the rest of the posts, but my information is 100% accurate. He will not be at wazzu next year. You will see/hear soon enough. There is no story link. It is first hand information. It is a shame in my opinion, because he would be a great cougar. Hopefully he gets things straightened out and will be here for the 2015/2016 school year.

what's accurate... that you don't see him sitting next to you in class so therefore you feel the need to register on a fan site of school he committed to and trash him?

Your post #1 sez he will never see WSU and this one that you hope he's here for 2015. I hope you go away.

I heard the" internet rumors" and assumed that they just that. Unless anyone is declared ineligible,we have to assume he will be in Pullman next year. One will also assume that Kent and his staff are on top of Trammal's eligibility. It appears that they are counting on him being eligible next year.

Don't take it personal. Its not personal. Dont hate the messenger. My original post states he will never play for WSU because that is what I believe. I hope that he goes to prep school handles his buiness and is able to play in the 2015/2016 season. Again, this IS first hand information. Do with it what you will. I was probably mistaken in posting the information. My guess is that Mr. Kent and Mr. Allen are doing their due dilligence and checking on the situation in person.

first hand information implies you have access to his confidential records which if you're disclosing them here from your school computer.... uh, oh... that's illegal and easily traceable with a FOI request.

I would not jump to conclusions and sometimes word of mouth manages to make things known.I hope for the young man's sake that he will be eligible. If not,he will have earned a hard lesson.Let's not try and shoot he messenger..If he is wrong, then pile on. If he is right then lets hope the young man gets his head on straight.So until fans hear officially we can assume that Trammel will be in Pullman nest year.I would like to see the young man try and fulfill his promise as a basketball player

he said he has first hand information that proves his claim 100%. He did NOT say he heard a rumor on a message board which if true, he's violating confidence at the very least. If however he gleaned this information from school records, and has not received prior written permission to disclose, he's breaking state and possibly federal law.
Originally posted by ElComanche:
I would not jump to conclusions and sometimes word of mouth manages to make things known.I hope for the young man's sake that he will be eligible. If not,he will have earned a hard lesson.Let's not try and shoot he messenger..If he is wrong, then pile on. If he is right then lets hope the young man gets his head on straight.So until fans hear officially we can assume that Trammel will be in Pullman nest year.I would like to see the young man try and fulfill his promise as a basketball player

I believe that we all know that. However,the legal justification for legal prosecution and/or threats of are far off base. I repeat Lets not try and shoot the messenger. We are not accepting this as gospel only grist for the mill.so to speak.You are peeing into the wind on this one.
chairshot.r191677.gif

Dawg4life,

Did he piss in your cheerios? Is that why you signed up for WazzuWatch? Really, so you could trash the kid to make yourself feel better? Seriously, the agenda here is apparent. You're either a Husky fan, someone who has a beef with the kid, or a flamer. If it's the latter, don't you know the first rule of flaming? Credibility.....3 posts on a site doesn't give you that. Regardless, I feel sorry for you.

Lol, @ dawg for life. More of a coug then you, trust me...For the record I really like the young man and was absolutely disappointedin the news..I only posted because I thought I had information people might like to know abd something to contribute unlike those who only wish to bash others because they don't like what someone else shares...

Well i guess we shall soon see. I am/ was looking forward to see how the young man would/will do in a coug uniform.Here we go again.. If this is true than Kent will have to come up with not one but two quality PG 's.There is no one on the current roster who can really play the PG position.The" information " is certainly not good, if true. Perhaps his biggest supporter on the board Mikelas, can weigh in on this matter. He seems to have quit posting since his appraisal of the young man was questioned by others with a different opinion.I ,for one,do not know what quite to think. However,one would think that Kent and his staff would not have invested so much time on the kid if they knew that he would not qualify.

"...I ,for one,do not know what quite to think. However,one would think that Kent and his staff would not have invested so much time on the kid if they knew that he would not qualify."

I don't know if Coug4life is correct, but this part doesn't add up to me. Why invest so much into this player if he wasn't going to qualify? Certainly they would know this, right?

Lol, @ dawg for life. More of a coug then you, trust me...For the record I really like the young man and was absolutely disappointedin the news..I only posted because I thought I had information people might like to know abd something to contribute unlike those who only wish to bash others because they don't like what someone else shares...
Because everyone should trust you, after all, you vouched for yourself on the internet. LOL, horrible attempt at flaming this board.

Originally posted by Britton Ransford:

Have you seen Isabell's grades? Where did you see he's going to prep school? Can you link that please? Do you know why the initial plan was to go to prep school? Just trying to get some answers here, because 99 percent of this post is inaccurate.

This post was edited on 4/25 8:29 AM by Britton Ransford
Anything is possible. I have had inside information at times and sometimes I shared, and other I was asked to keep the information confidential. So, who knows, maybe Coug4life knows something.

Yet, Coach Kent was recruiting Isabel last week. You think if it was already a given that Isabel's grades were that bad, Kent would have told him to go to a prep school and freed up that scholarship. Something doesn't smell right.

I would think they should know, if they did would they say anything? that I don't know..It is interesting though...

I would think they should know, if they did would they say anything? that I don't know..It is interesting though...
They know what his SAT score is, they also know his GPA. Furthermore, they know that he's completely qualified to play high-school basketball. They know enough to chase him and sent multiple coaches to meet with him over the last week. Obviously, they know more than you do. Welcome to the forum C4L34, you should become a member to get the inside scoop in the War Room. It may give you some great insight about your beloved school.

This post was edited on 4/26 7:29 PM by CrimsonDisciple

If he has the SAT, grades should never be an issue unless a player is flat out trying to fail... especially at a school like Garfield with the best resources money can buy.

It is interesting that this poster is the only one who has raised this"issue" on both boards.So if his SAT and grades are known then he should be qualified? Trammal should know his situation and he seems to be planning to play for the cougs next year.So i guess that one person is the only one who knows the true situation?

a lot of people raised the "issue" a year ago when he was a question mark academically. Our new buddy, only registered to "raise the issue" long after several sources revealed he's fully qualified, Ernie Kent was hired and is now competing with Romar for Seattle's top recruits.

Originally posted by ElComanche:
It is interesting that this poster is the only one who has raised this"issue" on both boards.So if his SAT and grades are known then he should be qualified? Trammal should know his situation and he seems to be planning to play for the cougs next year.So i guess that one person is the only one who knows the true situation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT