ADVERTISEMENT

It wasn't the cause of the collapse but Liam Ryan's ...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
getting beat like a drum on the sack of Anthony Gordon to end WSU's chances certainly completed the collapse. It looked like Abraham Lucas got beat as well. Leach talked about a lack of urgency. It certainly showed its face on that last offensive play.

Reactions: walzuu
There was certainly a lack of urgency on both sides of the ball once things started crumbling. They played like there was no way UCLA could come back in that game no matter what happened and then IT happened

getting beat like a drum on the sack of Anthony Gordon to end WSU's chances certainly completed the collapse. It looked like Abraham Lucas got beat as well. Leach talked about a lack of urgency. It certainly showed its face on that last offensive play.

It was a fitting end . I had zero doubt leach was going to be leach and call a perfect last 60 secs of the game. They had not got close to Gordon for almost the entire game... and he didn’t feel the pressure . It completed the circle of errors .

Reactions: cougarhawk1
maybe they got all the crap out of their systems in that game, these kind of games happened on more than one occasion at texas tech.

I think the defense is depleted more than anyone realized. Interesting to see what lineup changes are made on defense-and I hope to @@@ that they come out lined up right.

He also had the false start right before the fumble. Nobody picked each other up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT