ADVERTISEMENT

Its almost like the fuskies should be in a lower conference.

Satisfying loss in a way but losing to LOWLY Rutgers, if UW lost to Rutgers, kind of hurts WSU's 4-0. Now have to hope that Texas Tech, SJSU keep on winning, or the UW loss to Rutgers will really hurt WSU 4-0, bowl selections, CFP chances, etc.

I would have rather UW lose to all the good teams, and beat the Rutger's, Northwestern's, Indiana's, Illinois's, Kentucky estate, Duke's, Vandy's, etc, so as to not hurt WSU's CFP chances, if WSU goes 11-1, etc.

Satisfying loss in a way but losing to LOWLY Rutgers, if UW lost to Rutgers, kind of hurts WSU's 4-0. Now have to hope that Texas Tech, SJSU keep on winning, or the UW loss to Rutgers will really hurt WSU 4-0, bowl selections, CFP chances, etc.

I would have rather UW lose to all the good teams, and beat the Rutger's, Northwestern's, Indiana's, Illinois's, Kentucky estate, Duke's, Vandy's, etc, so as to not hurt WSU's CFP chances, if WSU goes 11-1, etc.
If we keep winning doesn’t matter

Reactions: 79COUG and M-I-Coug
Rutgers is a decent team this season, and UW largely outplayed them. Wouldn’t surprise me to see UW beat Michigan at home next week.

What does Pat Chun and Matt Chazanow have in common?

Both have two losses. NC State is 2-2.

Sounds good to me, because Chris King, IMO, is a huge upgrade over Chaz.

Rutgers is a decent team this season, and UW largely outplayed them. Wouldn’t surprise me to see UW beat Michigan at home next week.
It also wouldnt surprise me to see UW 4-8.

As great a game day coach and great decisions by DeBoer, he sure left the cupboard bare?

???
Chaz was awesome.
To each his own. Glad you liked Chaz's football play-by-play and Zeppos' Coaches Show talent. I did felt his strength was Basketball.

Hard to replace a Bob-Rob. I just thought they could have made a better hire, and they settled for average. Nothing special.

Again, to each his own and that's why they sell Subaru's and Motorcycles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT