ADVERTISEMENT

It's gonna be ANOTHER great day!!!

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
This will make, what? 7 in a row?!?
Who woulda thunk it?
Time for the offense to get a little glory for themselves today!

Go Cougs!

A win would boost our Pac-12 record to 14-2 over the past two seasons and 20-5 over the past three seasons. Clearly Leach isn't going to get it done.

Yes, clearly it remains to be seen if Leach has an eye for talent and if he can recruit to Pullman.

Yes, clearly it remains to be seen if Leach has an eye for talent and if he can recruit to Pullman.

And when he's signed only two high school o-linemen over the past four seasons, the program cannot survive...

This will make, what? 7 in a row?!?
Who woulda thunk it?
Time for the offense to get a little glory for themselves today!

Go Cougs!
These Friday games are killing my productivity at work. Might need to start taking them off

My prediction. If we win tonight, (and if the Huskies beat ASU), we're on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Yeah, the S-I jinx, I know. Not because we beat Cal, but because of the entire story: Leach inherits and rebuilds from an empty cupboard, walk on QB who is in discussion for the Heisman, both UW and WSU undefeated, in the Top 10, etc. Makes for a great cover story.

Leach will be inundated with media requests, and S-I will request a cover story. I think the S-I cover will happen prior to the Stanford game. Could be wrong, but I think it's going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT