ADVERTISEMENT

Jayden de Laura

He’ll be there eventually. Visits with Head Coaches have different rules.

Head coaches can only take one. They’re probably trying to lock down his commitment for early signing, then Leach comes in to seal the deal.

Last edited:
There wouldn't need to be any designed runs. But, if there is space because the LB's and DB's are dropping in zones, then there is consistent yardage. It would be the perfect counter to the uw defense. I also believe the previous two QB recruits are more mobile than what we have had.

USC has an offer on the table for him. If Helton leaves and Petersen takes over, maybe the offer is rescinded. Assuming, of course, that he doesn’t take over in Dallas.

This guy is a Player.
He will redshirt the first year as there are too many guys ahead of him but the following year you can throw his hat into the ring.

This guy is a Player.
He will redshirt the first year as there are too many guys ahead of him but the following year you can throw his hat into the ring.
I would bet on a redshirt too, but he does look an awful lot like a fully healthy Tua T. That kind of talent is tough to keep off the field. Great problem to have.

Hey Jimmy Snake. PLEASE rush three with this cat as the Coug QB.....PRETTY PLEASE?

Reactions: BiggsCoug
He may not be a "run first" QB, but neither will he be afraid to run and only be willing to rely on his arm. A game changer if so.

Just read Scott's write up on JDL. Jayden, when offered by the buckeyes told them he would be waiting until Feb to sign with a school. If that is still the case, consider me nervous.

Just read Scott's write up on JDL. Jayden, when offered by the buckeyes told them he would be waiting until Feb to sign with a school. If that is still the case, consider me nervous.

I wouldnt wait. That’s just me. Sign on the early date or we are moving on.

well, one good thing, leach always finds a qb-but I sure wish this kid would sign. If hes smart he will go to wsu, he very well could sit the bench for 4 years at ohio state or usc. Same deal as with Minshew and alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT