ADVERTISEMENT

Jets....

Was Gabe a freshmen when Marquitter left? I can't imagine Marks would hold a very high opinion of him.

Gabe mentioned during a press conference that MW was one of his mentors and leaders when he first arrived on campus. Can't imagine he's anything but excited to be playing with him again.

Personally, I don't have enough angst to make up nicknames for Wilson. I'm disappointed that he left, but anyone who has heard Leach speak knows that the man can be abrasive as hell when he wants to be. A young kid not knowing how to handle the situation isn't exactly earth shattering in my book. I can't say that I wish Wilson the best, because I don't really care about him anymore and I don't consider him a Coug, but I don't wish him ill either. Best of luck to Gabe though, I'm excited to see if he gets a chance to make an impact.

Personally, I don't have enough angst to make up nicknames for Wilson. I'm disappointed that he left, but anyone who has heard Leach speak knows that the man can be abrasive as hell when he wants to be. A young kid not knowing how to handle the situation isn't exactly earth shattering in my book. I can't say that I wish Wilson the best, because I don't really care about him anymore and I don't consider him a Coug, but I don't wish him ill either. Best of luck to Gabe though, I'm excited to see if he gets a chance to make an impact.

The being a negative leader, the lying and the trying to take down the program was enough for me. I do not consider him to a Cougar either. I do not wish him ill will , but I do not wish him success. Frankly, I just don't think of him anymore.

The being a negative leader, the lying and the trying to take down the program was enough for me. I do not consider him to a Cougar either. I do not wish him ill will , but I do not wish him success. Frankly, I just don't think of him anymore.
Wulff spoiled him

Reactions: BiggsCoug

I'm on board with the ignoring that he exists part. I try to check up on (and support) former Cougs and he does not make that list.

He's been marquitter since he quit - I don't sit around twiddling my thumbs like Dr. Evil waiting to hate on 19 years olds who have bad habits and family that must be related to LaVar Ball.

But as has been stated before, he and his tried to burn the program down - THAT puts him in CJK5H/ Adam James territory, which means not only do I wish him to just be gone from the public eye, but I don't want his stank anywhere close to a great kid and great Coug in GM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT