ADVERTISEMENT

Just a quick note about this season

Imagine for a moment that Oregon decides to intimidate Cam and rushes 6 on the first play of the game, and our RB splits a gap & ends up in a foot race with the strong safety. Or maybe Whoregon starts with possession and throws a pick 6. It takes surprisingly little to alter momentum. Anything is possible. The last line I saw was a 13.5 spread and a 57.5 O/U. We've been so schizoid, I have no idea how valid those numbers are.

I think that I would bet the under. I'd leave the spread alone, though if I had to bet, I'd bet that we cover.

Imagine for a moment that Oregon decides to intimidate Cam and rushes 6 on the first play of the game, and our RB splits a gap & ends up in a foot race with the strong safety. Or maybe Whoregon starts with possession and throws a pick 6. It takes surprisingly little to alter momentum. Anything is possible. The last line I saw was a 13.5 spread and a 57.5 O/U. We've been so schizoid, I have no idea how valid those numbers are.

I think that I would bet the under. I'd leave the spread alone, though if I had to bet, I'd bet that we cover.
Does Cam actually hand the RB the ball or is he just running up the field for the sake of it? Because I could see either happening... just sayin'

13.5? I’m seeing 19.5 to 20.

If the team that played the first half against OSU shows up, I’ll take the Cougs and the points. Probably bet the over, but wouldn’t feel safe.

If the team we’ve since the bye shows up, I’ll take the Ducks straight up. And I’ll bet UO hits the over all by themselves.

Reactions: Cougini5591

Oregon is just arrogant enough not to implement the same blueprint that has F’d us the last two weeks and end up giving up 45 points to our otherwise hopeless offense in a 45-42 massive upset.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT