ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe

Reported.

That's good. After all the idiotic things you've typed.........I stand by the accuracy of my post.

Kobe passing away is going to be one of the biggest sports stories of the year.....and certainly this month. When one of the greatest players to play a sport dies tragically, it goes beyond any one sport. That you are too dumb to comprehend that is not surprising.

2nd post I've seen this week where Bagel Boss is pronouncing which topics ARE and are NOT okay on this forum. The notion of being a new member and telling veteran members what's up is next level tone deaf. Like a twerp riding up to a biker bar on his Vespa and kicking over a Harley. If you don't like it, leave. There isn't one member here who wouldn't celebrate your departure.

And if that's the 2nd time on topic control, it's the 822nd time I've seen him wish death or physical harm on other posters. Since this board is apparently lawless and unmoderated, perhaps we can get to work doxxing him and wallpapering the boards with his personal info. World would be a better place.

Kobe is a direct study of the difference a few hundred million dollars can make.

Kobe basically walked away from rape scott free. JG did far less and he's a pariah.

That being said, I hope that Kobe spent the rest of his life trying to be the best person he could be and affect as many people in a positive way as he could. I'm not sure that is actually the case, as he seemed to just be "blessing" people with his celebrity, but regardless of that his legacy on the court is beyond question. Further, his daughter was lost and in that lies the bigger tragedy, imho.

Reactions: mikalalas
2nd post I've seen this week where Bagel Boss is pronouncing which topics ARE and are NOT okay on this forum. The notion of being a new member and telling veteran members what's up is next level tone deaf. Like a twerp riding up to a biker bar on his Vespa and kicking over a Harley. If you don't like it, leave. There isn't one member here who wouldn't celebrate your departure.

And if that's the 2nd time on topic control, it's the 822nd time I've seen him wish death or physical harm on other posters. Since this board is apparently lawless and unmoderated, perhaps we can get to work doxxing him and wallpapering the boards with his personal info. World would be a better place.

He's been her for a while. Stokee23, and many other alias's (someone else can probably give the full list). yet, despite several physical threats and over the past 6 months, Scott lets him stay.

I’ve never wished death on anybody. Encouraging people to post personal information seems like harassment and grounds for banishment.

He's been her for a while. Stokee23, and many other alias's (someone else can probably give the full list). yet, despite several physical threats and over the past 6 months, Scott lets him stay.
Its a stinky poopy butt thing for Scott to do but once he is on everyone's ignore list, he will be irrelevant. When noone responds to his asinine posts, he'll hopefully get the hint and leave. Or suffer the curse of the "castaway" forcing him to create other accounts so that he will have someone to talk to.

Kobe is a direct study of the difference a few hundred million dollars can make.

Kobe basically walked away from rape scott free. JG did far less and he's a pariah.

That being said, I hope that Kobe spent the rest of his life trying to be the best person he could be and affect as many people in a positive way as he could. I'm not sure that is actually the case, as he seemed to just be "blessing" people with his celebrity, but regardless of that his legacy on the court is beyond question. Further, his daughter was lost and in that lies the bigger tragedy, imho.

To Kobe’s credit, he was a changed man after that incident and everything that I’ve seen suggests that he had dedicated himself to making the world better for everyone around him

Its a stinky poopy butt thing for Scott to do but once he is on everyone's ignore list, he will be irrelevant. When noone responds to his asinine posts, he'll hopefully get the hint and leave. Or suffer the curse of the "castaway" forcing him to create other accounts so that he will have someone to talk to.
Maybe I already have multiple accounts ;)

Take a helicopter ride.

You pull the same sh!t line twice in the same thread? You are the weakest kind of trash and I feel sorry for anyone who has to spend any time around you. I do like the fact that you are so insecure about me that you felt the need to create a fake account to emulate me. I'm a little concerned for you that your self esteem is so low that you need to do it though. I'm serious about that. You really should seek help.

Reactions: TrumpCoug
You pull the same sh!t line twice in the same thread? You are the weakest kind of trash and I feel sorry for anyone who has to spend any time around you. I do like the fact that you are so insecure about me that you felt the need to create a fake account to emulate me. I'm a little concerned for you that your self esteem is so low that you need to do it though. I'm serious about that. You really should seek help.
For somebody to emulate you they would have to become fat and old, peak in high school and spend all day, every day posting expert opinions in here. I don’t know who that 32eekortS guy is (weird name), but you and I are the fat land Cougs!

For somebody to emulate you they would have to become fat and old, peak in high school and spend all day, every day posting expert opinions in here. I don’t know who that 32eekortS guy is (weird name), but you and I are the fat land Cougs!

It doesn't matter, you are still an insecure little man with an inferiority complex. I do feel sorry for you.....because you are living a pretty pathetic life if you find it meaningful to impersonate someone on a message board.

EDIT: If you think that I "peaked in high school"......you obviously didn't know me in high school.

Last edited:
The physical threats are amusing. Everything about his posting style screams 5'3 incel.
Better yet...

Screech_Morgan.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png

Its a stinky poopy butt thing for Scott to do but once he is on everyone's ignore list, he will be irrelevant.
Done. That makes the second time since I also blocked his other account. Wonder what it's like to have not a friend in the world?

Looking at this with some pragmatism -
Yes, it’s sad when a man dies at 41. Sad when he leaves a wife & kids - even when they’ll no doubt be well provided for. My sympathy though, is not with Kobe. Not because of anything he may or may not have done in his past, but because he lived more and did more than most of us ever will. He had a life, even if it was shorter than expected.

It’s tragic when a 13 year old dies. Nobody knew yet what she could be, and now she’s gone.

It’s horrible for the wife/mother, losing husband & child in the same moment. People often move past the loss of a spouse. Loss of a child will stay forever. No amount of money compensates for that.

Where most of my sympathy lies is with the 17-year old daughter. She loses 2/3 of those who’ve been her daily routine through her entire memory. Just as she’s starting to become an adult, half her guidance and a big part of her companionship evaporate. The younger kids lose father and sister too, but in all likelihood they won’t retain actual memory of them (tragic in its own way). The 17-year old will remember both, and will remember their loss for the rest of her life. I hope that poor girl has a strong group around her - people who are better than the wolves that are probably already circling.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Looking at this with some pragmatism -
Yes, it’s sad when a man dies at 41. Sad when he leaves a wife & kids - even when they’ll no doubt be well provided for. My sympathy though, is not with Kobe. Not because of anything he may or may not have done in his past, but because he lived more and did more than most of us ever will. He had a life, even if it was shorter than expected.

It’s tragic when a 13 year old dies. Nobody knew yet what she could be, and now she’s gone.

It’s horrible for the wife/mother, losing husband & child in the same moment. People often move past the loss of a spouse. Loss of a child will stay forever. No amount of money compensates for that.

Where most of my sympathy lies is with the 17-year old daughter. She loses 2/3 of those who’ve been her daily routine through her entire memory. Just as she’s starting to become an adult, half her guidance and a big part of her companionship evaporate. The younger kids lose father and sister too, but in all likelihood they won’t retain actual memory of them (tragic in its own way). The 17-year old will remember both, and will remember their loss for the rest of her life. I hope that poor girl has a strong group around her - people who are better than the wolves that are probably already circling.

No doubt that she needs a strong support group around her. Terrible for everyone left behind from all the families.

9 people were reported killed in the crash. Each as valuable to someone as the famous one. Reports say the helicopter sounded like it was struggling before it hit, but I doubt anyone actually saw it; we had heavy coastal fog this morning pretty much throughout the Southland, extending inland at least to the first significant line of hills. The fire ball was visible, however. Must have been instantaneous.

Brings back bad memories; my best friend's dad and 3 others from the local IBM office were killed in heavy fog north of Reardan after take off from Spokane my sophomore year at WSU. In SoCal we don't have much wind shear and no ice. We do have fog, and it seems like there is an air accident almost every year in the fog.

9 people were reported killed in the crash. Each as valuable to someone as the famous one. Reports say the helicopter sounded like it was struggling before it hit, but I doubt anyone actually saw it; we had heavy coastal fog this morning pretty much throughout the Southland, extending inland at least to the first significant line of hills. The fire ball was visible, however. Must have been instantaneous.

Brings back bad memories; my best friend's dad and 3 others from the local IBM office were killed in heavy fog north of Reardan after take off from Spokane my sophomore year at WSU. In SoCal we don't have much wind shear and no ice. We do have fog, and it seems like there is an air accident almost every year in the fog.
There is a home video of it. A friend texted it to me and I couldn't watch it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT