ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe

Are you catering to his need for attention? To create multiple accounts in order to discredit another poster is borderline psychosis. This dude needs serious mental help.
Thank goodness we have not only a football expert here, but also a Psychologist. You’re just a well rounded expert on everything. Fat, old, retired, but an expert nonetheless.

Are you catering to his need for attention? To create multiple accounts in order to discredit another poster is borderline psychosis. This dude needs serious mental help.
borderline? I suspect he's been doing this over the course of years. Very sad.

Almost as sad as fat, old, retired football “experts” like Frodomikey taking every poster seriously.
not ignoring me now are you:) Just gave himself away. It's ChinookPirate....the coug poser who thought my name was Mike on bx ...WAY back in about 2010' or so. He also thought I was LACoug on bx. WRONG! WRONG! ....WRONGER!

not ignoring me now are you:) Just gave himself away. It's ChinookPirate....the coug poser who thought my name was Mike on bx ...WAY back in about 2010' or so. He also thought I was LACoug on bx. WRONG! WRONG! ....WRONGER!
ChinookPirate? Lol. Guess again...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT