ADVERTISEMENT

Leach on "Pardon My Take"

CougSinceBirth

Hall Of Fame
Nov 14, 2009
Came across this today. Leach was on the podcast, "Pardon My Take" released on Friday (8/10). Pretty good interview from the podcast. Some of the same old and some new nuggets. Figured it's worth the share.

https://www.podcastone.com/pardon-my-take

EDIT: Interview starts about 25:30.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, Birth. Definitely worth listening to. Some of the early part was the usual pirate stuff that we are all aware of. Later they mention "sovereign immunity" and CML totally goes off the rails. Libelous stuff if he couldn't back it up and as an attorney I am sure that he was aware of that. Describes the TT chancellor as very corrupt, a slippery politician, dishonest and sleazy. Said that he (the chancellor) had staked the BOR with his cronies and that they are sneaky too.

I found amusing his comments regarding Craig James. He got tired of James calling him up and demanding extra PT for his son so he stopped answering the phone if the call was from James' phone number. So James started calling him from various phones so Leach would inadvertently end up picking up some of his calls. Portrayed James as an idiot. Said he could debate James on the issue of whether the earth was flat or round and that he could take the flat argument and smoke him in the debate. Hilarious.

Thanks again. Well worth the half hour that he was on the podcast.

Reactions: earldacoug
Thanks for the link, Birth. Definitely worth listening to. Some of the early part was the usual pirate stuff that we are all aware of. Later they mention "sovereign immunity" and CML totally goes off the rails. Libelous stuff if he couldn't back it up and as an attorney I am sure that he was aware of that. Describes the TT chancellor as very corrupt, a slippery politician, dishonest and sleazy. Said that he (the chancellor) had staked the BOR with his cronies and that they are sneaky too.

I found amusing his comments regarding Craig James. He got tired of James calling him up and demanding extra PT for his son so he stopped answering the phone if the call was from James' phone number. So James started calling him from various phones so Leach would inadvertently end up picking up some of his calls. Portrayed James as an idiot. Said he could debate James on the issue of whether the earth was flat or round and that he could take the flat argument and smoke him in the debate. Hilarious.

Thanks again. Well worth the half hour that he was on the podcast.

You bet! Glad someone else enjoyed it as much as I did.

I laughed pretty hard when they talked about team fights in practice and when hearing what Petersen does at UW Leach quipped, "That's such a University of Washington thing to do."

That was a good interview. Always amazes me how Leach comes across so humble, especially when he's heard the same question a hundred times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT