ADVERTISEMENT

Leaf working for ESPN

Congrats to Ryan. I'm a bit surprised, Leaf was pretty rough in the booth last year. He's going to improve with time but ESPN is the big leagues.

Congrats to Ryan. I was also surprised that he made it on the big network. A little rough at times, but maybe they envision a bright long career and future.

Reactions: Coug95man2
Congrats to Ryan. I was also surprised that he made it on the big network. A little rough at times, but maybe they envision a bright long career and future.
I follow Eisen on Twitter, and he did a really good interview on that show about how his career fell apart. That guy really has come a very, very long way. He had to do it the hard way, but a lot of people never do it at all. I think he's impressed a lot of people the last two years and I hope it translates into a stable, happy career for him.

Reactions: GrayOnGray
I thought Leaf did a great job on the Pac 12 network, he was far easier to listen to then Toby Gearhart or Nick Allioti, he's even better than Matt Leinart, who has been on FOX the past few years. You could tell Ryan didn't just "wing it", he was always prepared. So congrats to Ryan and good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT