ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to one more

Honestly, I am concerned about this Saturday. I think the COUGS will not play their best game. That's just a hunch. If they show up, they're coached up and ready to make plays, then I will be wrong.

WSU should win this game. ASU is going to bring unrelenting pressure with constant blitzing and mulitiple blitzes.

WSU should be able to exploit this with screens, and hot short throws over the middle and hitting flaring running backs out in the flats. I expect WSU to be prepared and pissed off about last week.... bring it!

WSU should win this game. ASU is going to bring unrelenting pressure with constant blitzing and mulitiple blitzes.

WSU should be able to exploit this with screens, and hot short throws over the middle and hitting flaring running backs out in the flats. I expect WSU to be prepared and pissed off about last week.... bring it!
On WiFi, you're absolutley right. Problem is, many times the outcome is surprisingly the opposite.

Last edited:
We didn't play our best game and should have beaten Stanford. We will probably have some issues early adjusting to the defense ASU throws at us, but adjustments will be made and I think our D will keep us in this game early until the offense gets rolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT