ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Phelps is D-Line Fishing in South Carolina

I watched #5. Really good player. Some highligjts are just kids running free making tackles when no one was blocking them. This kid does nothing but take on blocks and get off blocks. Sometimes even getting off a block twice. He plays well in traffic. He runs and hits. He would be a star in WSUs scheme. Literally a prob for offenses. He makes plays behind the line of scrimmage.

I would love to see him at WSU.

Dewey Greene can play ball too. 6’3” 245 has prob cost him some looks down South because he is undersized. At 275 he prob is right where he needs to be for WSU.

I’d take this kid too.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
#46 is a savage. No name, no size listed. He is a wrecking crew on the field.

When I watch DL film Im looking for certain things.
Speed off the ball.
Strike or punch into the OL.
Seeing the ball carrier or qb.
Separation or getting off blocks.
Finishing the tackle or sack.

This kid does all of them. And look at where he lines up. He is literally a yard off the ball. Essentially making it 1 yard further for him to go. Insane. If this kid played in WA he would be player of the year. There is no team in WA that has an answer for him.

The kid in the 4th video is good too. He looks taller than the other kids. Maybe 6’4”? He runs and hits. He doesnt have the speed off the ball that I’d like to see but who knows if he cant crank up the intensity and get there.

I have no problem with WSU signing any or ALL of these kids.

Even if they had to walk on I could see them playing into a scholarship down the road.

I hope we start seeing some offers. Not much time especially if we want to get a few of these athletes on campus for a visit.

Looks like there’s another DT outta South Carolina he’s looking at:

I like the other kids better. His highlights are
nothing but him making plays unblocked. Show me him crushing someone. Show a play getting off a block. Show me standing up an OL.

Watch the highlights of the first kid’s video. His hands are explosive. He knocks people backward. Thats what I wanna see.

I like the other kids better. His highlights are
nothing but him making plays unblocked. Show me him crushing someone. Show a play getting off a block. Show me standing up an OL.

Watch the highlights of the first kid’s video. His hands are explosive. He knocks people backward. Thats what I wanna see.

More video on Tysheik Galloway. Some recent photos suggest he's trimmed some pounds.

Last edited:
Here’s another South Carolina on Phelps radar

Phelps has found a goldmine. It might be an anomaly..but one well worth looking into to and he has the eye. Even Galloway comes to play. 30# less baby fat and a great deal more muscle and you have a formidable Div I player. These guys have a fever and the only prescription is more quarterback sacks.

Phelps is eating hot dogs in Alabama. Hopefully he parks outside the house of Marcus Harris until he gets the commitment.

Why in the world can't we recruit DT's?

I suppose Kansas can offer a lot more in the way of playing time.

I wonder if Leach will join him down in Alabama to recruit DL. Leach was in the central valley last night. We really need to land one more good size DL before next week. Gotta give Phelps all the credit in the world....he is recruiting his butt off. Hopefully his hard work pays off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT