ADVERTISEMENT

Lucas is PAC-12 Offensive Lineman of the week

I don't know why they didn't move him to the LT position but maybe keeping him there signals forthcoming events as to who will be our starting QB next year.

OL continuity, and yes CML anticipates Sunshine will be the front runner so might as well keep the OL as is.

I don't know why they didn't move him to the LT position but maybe keeping him there signals forthcoming events as to who will be our starting QB next year.

Only plausible reason is they expect Cooper to start the next two years, so they didn't want him to switch to LT then back to RT.

OL continuity, and yes CML anticipates Sunshine will be the front runner so might as well keep the OL as is.

OLine is playing exceptionally well right now. I believe OSU led the conference in sacks. First year in a while I’m confident UW is not getting home easily rushing 3-4. Throw in Borghi stonewalling blitzers...stop me, I’m talking myself into it again...

He will be a top ten draft pick. Take it to the bank.
I said ten right after Dillard was picked. I am gonna hedge a bit and say a smidge lower, more like 20, just because he isn't playing the left side and they normally save the top 15 for a left tackle.

I said ten right after Dillard was picked. I am gonna hedge a bit and say a smidge lower, more like 20, just because he isn't playing the left side and they normally save the top 15 for a left tackle.

The question is which draft? 2020,2021 or 2022?

I could see him leaving after this year.
You might be right, Ed, but I think that he needs another year to match Dillard's selection status. Big difference in initial salary between first round and second or third round, which is where I could see him going now.

You sure you see a lot of things.

Too many questions will be asked that he won’t have tape to answer. And the quality OLs play a long time. Unlike RB where they need to race to the league to get their money before age 27.

I seriously doubt it. Not often OLinemen leave after sophomore year. I can’t remember when I’ve seen that. If he improves on this season he may be a top 10 pick after next year though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT