ADVERTISEMENT

Luuvu Sacked Gardner Minshew

spongeandshoot

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2020

Was just following long online and saw this. Has there ever been Coug on Coug action before?

Perhaps I should clarify so as not to awaken the penis. Has their ever been Coug on Coug action in the NFL before?

Millard, Williams and Howard assuredly knocked the tar out of Rypien on more than one occasion in the NFL

That level of talent on the same team is just hard to fathom.

That isn't just make an NFL roster talent(stating the obvious) That is freaking elite NFL talent there.

Was just following long online and saw this. Has there ever been Coug on Coug action before?

Perhaps I should clarify so as not to awaken the penis. Has their ever been Coug on Coug action in the NFL before?
Stop talking about my schlong! And Minshew and Indy pulled it out. Some solace to end the weekend. Oh yeah, the Yellowstone marathon is on. Where is my remote? My wonderful dog literally ate my first two.

Stop talking about my schlong! And Minshew and Indy pulled it out. Some solace to end the weekend. Oh yeah, the Yellowstone marathon is on. Where is my remote? My wonderful dog literally ate my first two.

Then you probably shouldn't view the thread entitled LOL Grinch.

Sense of humor required.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT