ADVERTISEMENT

Man up! Who is miserable after being ranked 8th and 9th in the polls..

I forgot why I had you ignored.

Talking shit, but never even laid hands on one, guaranteed.

You're such a joy, Tron. Your cardboard box is lonely, go back to your home under the bridge.

I actually had a phone with WIndows Mobile OS. It was t r a s h.

Microsoft makes some good products. Xbox was a success. But just because the company is from washington doesn't mean I can't be critical of the company.

There is a reason Apple / Android dominate the mobile OS landscape.

A bing search? Who lives like that?

In HHusky's defense (and despite making fun of him for the Bing link), I actually started using Bing regularly awhile back just for a change. Not sure results are much different when doing a typical search. (Not that this has anything to do with WSU football...)

In HHusky's defense (and despite making fun of him for the Bing link), I actually started using Bing regularly awhile back just for a change. Not sure results are much different when doing a typical search. (Not that this has anything to do with WSU football...)
Just to get this OT a bit more...

Awhile back (2012-ish), Microsoft did some sort of proof-of-concept thing where they asked you to search for 5 things, then showed blinded, side-by-side Google vs. Bing results and asked you to click on the most relevant result. They then showed you how many of the 5 were Google vs. Bing. Just about my entire workplace did it and I don't think I saw anyone get fewer than 2/5 from Google - most had 4+. Pretty much everyone in the blinded MSFT test chose Google results. Small sample, but felt like a big backfire. I'm sure MSFT has some bogus numbers to publish to make that a bit less embarrassing.

Edit: it's called BingItOn. Not only is it still active, but I just ran through it again and got 5-0 in favor of Google. Incredibly, the claim is that users favor Bing 2:1. Must be a sample of MSFT employees I guess.

j1fuNvS.png

I'm sure CougEd or Spongebob if they still post here are sad since if Wulff was still the coach the team would be winning "the right way". It might only be 2 wins a year, but they would be done with a real cougar who loved the university.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT