ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Graham?

jourdand

Hall Of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
So while we wait to see who WSU will sign as a post recruit for next year (if any). I was wondering if we can expect to get anything out of Marcus Graham next year. I doubt he would have gotten any PAC 12 interest but he probably would be playing D-1 ball somewhere if he hadn't followed his dad to WSU. He averaged 19 points a game in JC ball and was named third team all american. I din't make any practices this year so I don't know much about him but he shot 44% from 3 point land at the JC level. Just wondering if anybody had any insight!

No insight here. But walk-on's usually don't get much PT. Playing for and with your Dad is probably pretty fun and he may well end up in coaching.

Well, at least this Coach Graham's son is a walkon and not a scholarship player. Remember how Paul used a valuable scholarship on his son Nick? I suspect Marcus is 2X the player Nick was.

Glad Cougar

He has a tough row to hoe ,so to speak. With the additional guard recruits,there seems to be a glut at the swing guard position,. A coach normally likes to play his scholarship players. I have no idea of what Graham's talents are but he did not seem to attract recruiting attention and he did not receive any D 1 offers as far as i know.

Nah, I suspect he is no less than 10X the player that Nick was. Went Div 3 or 4 after Paul was fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT