ADVERTISEMENT

McDougle in transfer portal

Not sure how transferring helps his situation, but whatever.

This is the part of a coaching change I hate - all the collateral fallout.

As far as I’m concerned this kid is a major head case. Besides his short time at WVU he’s done nothing but talk. Goodluck and hope he puts it together somewhere because he is a great talent that’s about to be wasted.

Not sure how transferring helps his situation, but whatever.

This is the part of a coaching change I hate - all the collateral fallout.
I don’t even attribute this to a coaching change. Seems like LM has had a tough time getting it together since he went to WV. Best of luck to him but I’d guess the coaches weren’t counting on him anyways. Not easy replacing big bodies on defense though we know that too well.

Reactions: WASH ST A&M FAN
As I stated...lazy and entitled is no way to go through life. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Last edited:
A pattern is emerging with Lamonte (you dummy) McD—not sure I’d be ready to use a schollie in this guy if I were a coach. Super disappointed with this, I had high hopes for him.

Most likely peaked at a youthful 19 on natural talent alone & when everyone else caught up with him, the work ethic & discipline wasn’t there to respond.

Reactions: BraindeadCoug
How do you go from Frosh AA to starting 1 game???

A better question, if you had that much success as a freshman, and I believe under a Leach disciple, that you would transfer from one rural campus to another. The yellow flag for me was raised when he left WVU.

A better question, if you had that much success as a freshman, and I believe under a Leach disciple, that you would transfer from one rural campus to another. The yellow flag for me was raised when he left WVU.

Seems like if youre a frosh AA... things would be going well for you where youre at. What has to happen for a kid to walk away from a scenario that seems like its headed in the right direction???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT