ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile at the Bowl Pep Rally......

Flat is this board's biggest ISU fan.

I would consider that a compliment.

I'm thrilled that we beat the Cyclones but having watched them a bunch this year, it's a team that Coug fans should root for outside of when they play us. They are one of the little guys that's hitting above their average and giving the big boys a run at their money. They fight all the same issues that we deal with but arguably have it worse than us. I think they get a little carried away with the "superfan" attitude as a group, but I only talked to one pair of ladies at the hotel that came across as poor sports and annoying fans. All the rest were great to talk to.

Reactions: rity
I would consider that a compliment.

I'm thrilled that we beat the Cyclones but having watched them a bunch this year, it's a team that Coug fans should root for outside of when they play us. They are one of the little guys that's hitting above their average and giving the big boys a run at their money. They fight all the same issues that we deal with but arguably have it worse than us. I think they get a little carried away with the "superfan" attitude as a group, but I only talked to one pair of ladies at the hotel that came across as poor sports and annoying fans. All the rest were great to talk to.
I root for the Cougs.

Idgaf about what other teams are doing unless their success or failure directly benefits the Cougs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT