ADVERTISEMENT

Milan Acquaah PG 2016

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Ernie kent landed his point guard of the future. Acquaah is a take charge type of leader who committed to Ernie Kent early. he has long arms is a scorer and a leader on the court. The leadership is important to a basketball team and is missing on his current team. I ' ll predict that he will help attract some quality players to the cougs. He is listed in the top 100 players and will develop more as he is only a junior. A great start to Kent's 2016 class.

This is a very solid commitment, I haven't seen him ranked in the top 100 yet but rumor is he is heading in that direction. This is more along the lines of recruits I was hoping for when Kent took over. He is starting to kick it up a notch and that is awesome. Remember if his commitment holds Pollard will be in the 2016 class also.

It should also be noted that he is coming from a high school team that features 2 other PAC 12 recruits, so he isn't getting those stats as a one man show.
This post was edited on 2/23 3:33 PM by jourdand

He is 6'2 -187 pds and muscular. He can go where he wants as he can penetrate well and has a solid outside shot. He is the type of player who wants the ball at crunch time.It takes time to build relationships and Kent is doing that. It is said that good players attract other good players. This is a excellent recruit for Kent at this time.

I'm hoping he is an improvement over Redding and Dunbar....but still a little dismayed at the fact that the only other schools looking at him right now are Cal-Santa Barbara, Pepperdine, Cal Bakersfield, and Portland State. Hopefully it will all work out.

Glad Cougar

You better not hope too much. he is only a junior and many big schools will be looking and offering now that he has committed to Kent. He is a talent and many schools will soon be after him/ Mark my words

That's more reassuring, if true. I was going from a quote given by his HS coach who listed the schools showing interest. There is no doubt he could and probably will get noticed by bigger schools, especially if he blows up his senior year.

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT