ADVERTISEMENT

Minshew and Colts 5:15 on ESPN

1 drop on 1st down, 1 drop on 2nd down, 2 drops on 3rd down.

Colts RB doing pretty good.

Drops catchable and 5 to 7.5 to 10 yard passes, and 2nd and 5.5, 3rd and 5.5 yards to go.

Opening drive was good, then went downhill with the dropsies

Drops catchable and 5 to 7.5 to 10 yard passes, and 2nd and 5.5, 3rd and 5.5 yards to go.

Opening drive was good, then went downhill with the dropsies
Yeah Minshew has been spotty with the long throws, but a couple of those critical passes hit the WR's in both hands.

Yeah Minshew has been spotty with the long throws, but a couple of those critical passes hit the WR's in both hands.
Wow. What a Coug it job. Not the greatest throw by Minshew, but it hit the back in both hands. You gotta catch that. What a way to lose.

Wow. What a Coug it job. Not the greatest throw by Minshew, but it hit the back in both hands. You gotta catch that. What a way to lose.
One of those plays where both the receiver and qb will be thinking "I shoulda done better". That's all I have to say about that.

Fact is... anyone who uses the term "Coug It" is nothing close to a True Coug.

Also is searching for a sexual identity
Oh F you and anyone else who says that.Fact is what. It's a longstanding fact that we tend to Coug it. Just like we pretty much did again in Apple Cup, although I guess we didn't necessarily have it in the jaws of victory. Any other team that does something similar Cougs it.

It is a universally known term that has been around since 1975. Deal with it.

Guess what? You really want an F you? Keep saying that. Come up to a player and say that to his face after something happens.

Definition of a bitch is someone who says something at times, but then can only do it in situations.

You are useless... pathetic.

Reactions: LeachPack
Oh F you and anyone else who says that.Fact is what. It's a longstanding fact that we tend to Coug it. Just like we pretty much did again in Apple Cup, although I guess we didn't necessarily have it in the jaws of victory. Any other team that does something similar Cougs it.

Wow. That link is seriously incomplete. Lots of missing examples, and some examples provided that aren’t really representative. You could put about half of our 2005 season on there - when we made a habit of having double digit leads in the 4th…and losing.

Guess what? You really want an F you? Keep saying that. Come up to a player and say that to his face after something happens.

Definition of a bitch is someone who says something at times, but then can only do it in situations.

You are useless... pathetic.
Yawn. Like no one has ever sat on the couch and said something that they wouldn't say to X players face. Get a grip and move on. My choice of slang is really my business. Not yours.

Wow. That link is seriously incomplete. Lots of missing examples, and some examples provided that aren’t really representative. You could put about half of our 2005 season on there - when we made a habit of having double digit leads in the 4th…and losing.
Yeah you are correct. I didn't really scrutinize it. 1989 against USC and Marijuanavich? I was there.

Yeah. Section 3 I think. First time I recall ~30,000 people going silent all at once.
I believe that the attendance was 38,365. Not an empty seat in the place. And yeah when they scored the 2 pt conversion you could hear a pin drop.

The 1988 (?) ASU game was almost as bad. Down by 3 late, first and goal on about the 8, Rosie rolls out - he could have damn near run it in or at least got a few yards and gone out of bounds. But no he throws across his body and gets picked. A FG and tie should have been the worst case scenario. That one wasn't on the list either.

Yeah you are correct. I didn't really scrutinize it. 1989 against USC and Marijuanavich? I was there.

FWIW, I get that you grew up in a time where we all said it....but I agree with the notion that we need to quit using the term. Using that term empowers a-holes like the mutts to feel superior and say, "Even those losers know that they are losers who choke in the big moments". At some point, it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. That term was one that Mike Leach hated...a lot.

Stop using this repugnant term

Stop using this repugnant term
"Being a Coug prepares you for life. It teaches you not to expect too much". - Don James

Allright. I'll try to refrain from using it, even though it is an accurate term to describe a lot of past games and I'm sure will continue to be accurate in future games. Like that one BB game where we were up 10 against AZ at home with a minute left and lost. What term do you use for that? "Oh, we had an unfortunate turn of events late in the game". I own it, and I don't give a F what the mutts say. I'm proud to be a Coug. What a bunch of overly sensitive crybabies you all are. Call a spade a spade.

I was at the store a couple of nights ago and ran into this mutt. I walked over, in my Coug parka, and said real slowly - "it so pains me to utter these words, but good luck Monday". The guy goes " I wish I had a camera for this" and we both laughed. I walked off and then thought - doesn't he or wifey have their phone? Didn't see him again.

Do I need to throw away all my WAZZU gear too? I was at WSU when Rawlins tried to ban the term and the alums went ballistic. Luckily our next President came from MIZZOU.

I read this article yesterday from some big fat woman who runs a blog. She said don't sugar coat it by calling me 'curvy' or ‘chubby’ or ‘chunky’ or ‘fluffy’ or ‘more to love’ or ‘big guy’ or ‘full-figured’ or ‘big-boned’ or ‘queen size’ or ‘husky’’. Just say fat.

Enough of this shit.

"Being a Coug prepares you for life. It teaches you not to expect too much". - Don James

Allright. I'll try to refrain from using it, even though it is an accurate term to describe a lot of past games and I'm sure will continue to be accurate in future games. Like that one BB game where we were up 10 against AZ at home with a minute left and lost. What term do you use for that? "Oh, we had an unfortunate turn of events late in the game". I own it, and I don't give a F what the mutts say. I'm proud to be a Coug. What a bunch of overly sensitive crybabies you all are. Call a spade a spade.

I was at the store a couple of nights ago and ran into this mutt. I walked over, in my Coug parka, and said real slowly - "it so pains me to utter these words, but good luck Monday". The guy goes " I wish I had a camera for this" and we both laughed. I walked off and then thought - doesn't he or wifey have their phone? Didn't see him again.

Do I need to throw away all my WAZZU gear too? I was at WSU when Rawlins tried to ban the term and the alums went ballistic. Luckily our next President came from MIZZOU.

I read this article yesterday from some big fat woman who runs a blog. She said don't sugar coat it by calling me 'curvy' or ‘chubby’ or ‘chunky’ or ‘fluffy’ or ‘more to love’ or ‘big guy’ or ‘full-figured’ or ‘big-boned’ or ‘queen size’ or ‘husky’’. Just say fat.

Enough of this shit.

I personally don't get butthurt when someone says the term...but I also understand that negative impacts on the psychology of it all. We lost a couple basketball games this weekend that would have been previously been dismissed as "#@#$ing it". I'm glad that we aren't having that discussion. We should never just shrug our shoulders and say it's ok. We should expect more from our teams and ourselves....without being Husky dickheads about it.

Enough of this shit.
Just use the same term that applies to everyone else when they blow a game--- CHOKE. Every team in every sport does it occasionally. Just do not take a term that is very derogatory to WSU and our fans and alumni and let it become common usage, which then lets a term that should be unique to us and then get applied to other teams. It pisses me off big time when our supporters use it, and it drives me absolute bonkers to hear something like "Well, the Ducks sure Couged that game".

Just NEVER use it and don't let others use it either.

While I am at it, as much as I dislike Michigan and think Harbaugh is a dick, there is no way in Hell I would ever root for the mutts or wish any of their supporters good luck. I hope the uw loses every time they play, every single sport, men and women. Anyone wearing husky logo shit starts to talk to me I will tell them that they should be ashamed of the actions of their university. Now THERE is some truth for you!

Just use the same term that applies to everyone else when they blow a game--- CHOKE. Every team in every sport does it occasionally. Just do not take a term that is very derogatory to WSU and our fans and alumni and let it become common usage, which then lets a term that should be unique to us and then get applied to other teams. It pisses me off big time when our supporters use it, and it drives me absolute bonkers to hear something like "Well, the Ducks sure Couged that game".

Just NEVER use it and don't let others use it either.

While I am at it, as much as I dislike Michigan and think Harbaugh is a dick, there is no way in Hell I would ever root for the mutts or wish any of their supporters good luck. I hope the uw loses every time they play, every single sport, men and women. Anyone wearing husky logo shit starts to talk to me I will tell them that they should be ashamed of the actions of their university. Now THERE is some truth for you!
I was at Costco this weekend and saw 15-20 people decked out in UW gear. Roughly 10x the number there usually are. Had to point it out to the kids - these people don't sport their colors except when things are really good. Those aren't fans.

Personally, I was disgusted by it. And, while I won't be watching, I hope Michigan crushes them. The only time I'll root for UW is when I go see The Boys in the Boat...when it's UW against the Nazis. And even then, my heart won't be in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT