More OT cuz you are all boring

Hank Gathers would like a word! Taihtsat

Really not that out of the ordinary.
Risk of cardiac arrest for NCAA athletes per athlete year:
Overall: : 1 in 53,703
Male: 1 in 37,790
Black: 1 in 21,491
Men’s Basketball: 1 in 8,978

Hank Gathers had been diagnosed with a heart condition prior to his eventual demise.

But stellar deflection attempt.
Exactly, meaning heart conditions amongst youth has been a "thing" for a while amongst a select group...not just a recent phenomenon.

Speaking on deflection, you never answered my question whether you agree with rfj jr. that vaccines are the primary cause of the rise in autism diagnosis? You seem to be impressed with him, so what say you regarding this?

Jokes. You may know the word, but you seem to lack the skill to recognize one. Its ok, maybe using science will help you develop that talent. The same way liberals used science to enact Covid mandates.

Jokes. You may know the word, but you seem to lack the skill to recognize one. Its ok, maybe using science will help you develop that talent. The same way liberals used science to enact Covid mandates.
Jokes? Who’s joking? I’m dead serious.

Gawd guys, can we just let this thread die and maybe talk about the Cougs? I admit I've brought plenty of political shit to the board but I'm trying hard to stop it. Covid was and still is F-ed. Mistakes were made. So get over it. I'm begging you.

Back to the original topic....I listened to the Aldean song and had to stop after about a minute. Not because of some political BS but because of boredom. It simply was not very good music.

Reactions: LeachPack
I've actually listened to more country down here than I did in the states.

The bar I go to likes to mix in some country. They play a lot of Alan Jackson. its cool because they have tv's and they play the videos which are connected to the speakers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT