ADVERTISEMENT

Most stupid thing I've ever read....Paul Sorenson

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2022
F-it, I'll link the Brand X article. What a crock of shit.

"I think Pac-12 Commissioner Teresa Gould is smart as hell. I think she has been doing a lot of rope-a-doping here. The Presidents ultimately decide, but she's a veteran backroom fighter, and making the right moves.

I think Gould is a brilliant commissioner,"

Either Paul is F-ing her (no thanks BTW), or he is I don't know what. Ms. "swing for the fences" from last Friday has F-ed this thing up so badly. All to keep her job, at the expense of the Pac-2 and the MW. This new lawsuit is pathetic. Snookering the 4 traitors with promises of AAC poaches will be exposed. They so played her. We will survive in spite of her. And how is our 2025 schedule looking, Teresa and Anne?

"I think Pac-12 Commissioner Teresa Gould is smart as hell. I think she has been doing a lot of rope-a-doping here. The Presidents ultimately decide, but she's a veteran backroom fighter, and making the right moves.

Either Paul is F-ing her (no thanks BTW), or he is I don't know what. Ms. "swing for the fences" from last Friday has F-ed this thing up so badly. All to keep her job, at the expense of the Pac-2 and the MW. This new lawsuit is pathetic. Snookering the 4 traitors with promises of AAC poaches will be exposed. They so played her. We will survive in spite of her. And how is our 2025 schedule looking, Teresa and Anne?

Or maybe your brain has bathed in too much Monarch?

Reactions: CougEd

I do think that the Schulz PR machine wants to do a victory lap on this.

You may recall, Schulz hinted at wanting to move in this direction a year ago.

Or maybe your brain has bathed in too much Monarch?
So Gibby, you agree with Sorenson that Teresa is a "brilliant Commissioner? Please elaborate.

And, applying your keen legal mind, please opine on the outcome of our ridiculous poaching lawsuit.

Further, since Teresa, all full of herself the other night, said we were "swinging for the fences". Well did she hit a homerun, or a weak dribbler back to the pitcher?

Finally, how about your prediction as to who and how we finalize this "Best of the Rest" conference of ours?

As I have opined elsewhere, the Pac needs to:
  • Fire Teresa, and blame this trainwreck squarely on her
  • Go back and make peace with the MW, and re-engage on the reverse merger. All 12 teams. HQ moves to Colorado Springs with Gloria as Commissioner
  • Emerge with the Alaska/Hawaiian Air PacMtn-14
The MW traitors were sold a bill of goods (aka Memphis/Tulane, etc) teams too far East that I never liked anyway. They (the traitors) have to be freaking out and probably seeing if they can renege on the Pac deal. They certainly have a better chance of succeeding than the Pac's feeble lawsuit.

Or, more likely, just continue with your stupid veiled and not so veiled insulting one-liners that consistently add nothing to the conversation.

And BTW I don't drink vodka anymore. Strictly Coors Light.

So Gibby, you agree with Sorenson that Teresa is a "brilliant Commissioner? Please elaborate.

And, applying your keen legal mind, please opine on the outcome of our ridiculous poaching lawsuit.

Further, since Teresa, all full of herself the other night, said we were "swinging for the fences". Well did she hit a homerun, or a weak dribbler back to the pitcher?

Finally, how about your prediction as to who and how we finalize this "Best of the Rest" conference of ours?

As I have opined elsewhere, the Pac needs to:
  • Fire Teresa, and blame this trainwreck squarely on her
  • Go back and make peace with the MW, and re-engage on the reverse merger. All 12 teams. HQ moves to Colorado Springs with Gloria as Commissioner
  • Emerge with the Alaska/Hawaiian Air PacMtn-14
The MW traitors were sold a bill of goods (aka Memphis/Tulane, etc) teams too far East that I never liked anyway. They (the traitors) have to be freaking out and probably seeing if they can renege on the Pac deal. They certainly have a better chance of succeeding than the Pac's feeble lawsuit.

Or, more likely, just continue with your stupid veiled and not so veiled insulting one-liners that consistently add nothing to the conversation.

And BTW I don't drink vodka anymore. Strictly Coors Light.
As you know (or should know due to the wisdom that should accompany your age), word volume does not add to the discussion if the words are meaningless.

As I've already stated, you can't get past the first step which is don't freak out.

As you know (or should know due to the wisdom that should accompany your age), word volume does not add to the discussion if the words are meaningless.

As I've already stated, you can't get past the first step which is don't freak out.
About what I figured buddy. Since your words ARE typically meaningless, I can understand why you keep them to a minimum. Me? I don't f-ing care. I throw out all kinds of shit, profound, silly, whatever. I enjoy the banter. You be you and stick with your one-line putdowns of me and anyone else who dares to have an opinion. I'll be me. Maybe we should have a poll on who brings more entertainment to the Board. Have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT