ADVERTISEMENT

M's take over Root Sports....Pac-12 network opportunity?

They can’t run a baseball team effectively, I doubt they’ll have any success running a regional sports net work.
Since it worked out real well for Larry and the confererence!

Yes, they need to focus on building their roster and not looking at short term profits. Your customer is smarter than you give them credit for. You can’t shave $80M off your payroll then raise ticket prices 25%. At some point people are going to say F off, and I think the Ms ownership group is about to find out from what I’m seeing.

Can this become the Mariners off season thread?

Just to keep the football bored a little cleaner during “Oh schit! I forgot to chop wood and the stove went out, Fvuck!”

League?

I just read on SI Mariners are looking to dump more salary by trading Castillo for prospects.

Those complaining that the Mariners haven’t signed an off season bat have obviously missed the fact Taylor Trammell has been signed to a 1- year $770,000 deal.

Kurt,

How goes the recovery? Hope you are making good progress!
A little frustrated with the lack of bend in the knee I am able to get. Only about 90 degrees. Not sure what it should be 6 days post op Pain management has been the key. Been off the Oxy for a day and a half. First official PT appt tomorrow. Tuesday, post op appt.

A little frustrated with the lack of bend in the knee I am able to get. Only about 90 degrees. Not sure what it should be 6 days post op Pain management has been the key. Been off the Oxy for a day and a half. First official PT appt tomorrow. Tuesday, post op appt.
I am not a joint replacement expert, but getting to 90 degrees already sounds pretty good to me. Be happy with that and keep working that PT and you should do fine. Glad to here that things are progressing well!

Reactions: kougkurt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT