ADVERTISEMENT

Lawsuit update from Wilner

Yeah this all tracks with what we've been expecting. I do wonder how long it's going to take to resolve itself, and how much damage the uncertainty is going to do. WSU and OSU needed to do this, but time is also not on their side

Worth reading. Not sure about a paywall. I believe a few free views are allowed each month.

It mentions at the end Washingtons attemp to join the lawsuit will be heard nov 14, citing it as a key move to getting the case dismissed. Seems like a longshot given the evidence so far

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
Kliavkov himself even stated to a reporter (which has to be assumed "for the record") that when there were only 4 remaining schools (Stan, Cal, OSU, WSU), there were only 4 board members. Talk about incriminating thyself. He was hired (albeit at the recommendation of many of the departing schools) as a puppeteer for the schools vacating. I sure would love to see this lawsuit go down the rabbit hole to find out just how corrupt these university presidents are. There is no way that will happen because these effers know they purposely sabotaged the conference. Fvck the Huskies and their elitist fans. I will be at the Apple Cup this year and I have no intention of being cordial.

I think what people are forgetting is that for public schools, you have Freedom of Information laws. Has Canzano or Wilner made a request? I am sure the schools will not release and claim attorney/client privilege. However, just because you put an attorney on an email doesn't make it privileged. The Presidents are rats who think they are untouchable. They're about to be touched!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT