ADVERTISEMENT

Mutts up 17-3...now down 27-17....

Haha! Too damn funny!

It's a good time of year to have both an offense and defense......oh...and special teams. ASU handled them rather easily after sleeping through the first half. They have to win 2 to ensure a bowl and it doesn't look good.

Haha! Too damn funny!

I watched the fourth quarter. It was worse, as the uw was up 17-0 before ASU kicked a fg before halftime. The uw ended the game with four straight turnovers.

Just a crying shame. Ha! I love the way the lost. They could have pretty much put the game away in the 1st half and had chances to put it away in the 2nd. Looked like the defense quit, Browning kept finding a terrible ASU secondary late in the game. That can't be a happy locker room right now.

Always good to see UW wet their pants but all that really matters tonight is whether we beat UCLA!

Go Coug's!

Reactions: chinookpirate
I watched the fourth quarter. It was worse, as the uw was up 17-0 before ASU kicked a fg before halftime. The uw ended the game with four straight turnovers.

Peterson barely looked at Graham as they met on the field after the mutt implosion. Btw, with the husky loss, can we expect Bad nookie to show up today?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT