ADVERTISEMENT

National Brand...

It's building. Fun links (both posted today, 8/15) below for your enjoyment.

Here's an article on Leach by Football Scoop:

...and a USA Today one on the T25 teams in "likability"

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/08/co...ikable-alabama-oklahoma-ohio-state-notre-dame
Jeezus—their top 3 I think would fall in many voters most disliked teams; OK dating back to the criminal renegade teams of Switzer, Schmucks and their corporate money buying their way to the top, and self appointed greatest football program ever Texas....blech!!

Reactions: metprof
Yup, it's The Athletic. Give the free trial a try. That's what got me on I believe a Smith article on the hoops side.

Nothing's really free in life anyway right..bro?
Maybe. The monthly sub is dirt cheap if you get the annual.

Like I need another online distraction...

Maybe. The monthly sub is dirt cheap if you get the annual.

Like I need another online distraction...
When The Athletic came out I felt the same way but I bit on the free trial to read the Smith article and decided to keep it. I basically felt the same on the annual price tag. End of the day it's pretty cheap.

Copy and paste?

There is a free trial and as someone said it is worth the effort and even the subscription . But those who are language sensitive maybe better to just know football is a passion but his greater passion is living life and having many interests .

There is a free trial and as someone said it is worth the effort and even the subscription . But those who are language sensitive maybe better to just know football is a passion but his greater passion is living life and having many interests .
Yes, I know there's a free trial. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT