ADVERTISEMENT

Need one more player for Pac12 league for an even 6

Got a question. After I joined, and went to Edit Predraft rankings(always do this in case either something goes wrong with draft, or cant show up), it had more then just Pac 12 players.

So are we going to do more then just Pac 12 players, or are we going to do all the players available?

Also it says its a live draft? Is it going to be a live draft, or a Autodraft?

Got a question. After I joined, and went to Edit Predraft rankings(always do this in case either something goes wrong with draft, or cant show up), it had more then just Pac 12 players.

So are we going to do more then just Pac 12 players, or are we going to do all the players available?

No, the fun part was only drafting Pac 12 players. Now that there's 6 they won't impose an "automated " draft of another player that would of included players from other conferences...and who of kicked our ass. 6 is the perfect number and the perfect number and it'll be live Thursday at 7pm. Thanks for joining...really appreciate it. Once WSU is back in the tournament...we'll do the basketball tournament that we've done for about 13-14 years. There's been a little too much animosity with GU and uw being in there.

It doesn't indicate a 6th player. Don't know what happened.

My team name Mike, is there.

Also I am having a hard time with the live draft thing.

When I tested the Live Draft thing, it said that I needed to update my LG K20 Android Smart Phone Google Chrome Browser.

I did that.

Then I tried it again. Still didnt work.

Then it said I had to download, install a Yahoo Fantasy Live Draft App.

I did.

But the app just allows you to join Free, Pay, Private, Public, Yahoo fantasy NFL, College leagues, then draft, and do mock drafts, predit predraft rankings, etc.

So I tried to find the League in the app, bit apparently if you have already joined a league, your maybe SOL, as it seems to only allow to join a league in App, then draft, not draft for a league you already joined outside app.

And even if could use the app to draft for a league you joined, outside the app, I didnt see the league anywhere in the app.

So I will probably not be able to live draft. And would probably have to predraft rank all my predraft rankings

But the problem with that, is that I would have to either exclude all the hundreds of non pac 12 players from list, or I would have to put about 150 to 450 Pac 12 players at the top of my predraft rankings list.

If I dont do that, the live draft will pick non pac 12 players for me, if I am not able to live draft.

But your right that I only see 4 other teams, besides my MIKE TEAM for 5 teams not 6 teams.

Also altho the initial idea, is, was to draft Pac 12 players, I recommend that that any college player is ok, with the requirement that at least 1 player on team has to be a Pac 12 player.

That would make it so that if I am able to Live draft, great. But if not, I set my predraft rankings, and I would probably get at least 1 Pac 12 player autopicked, and if it doesnt then not that big a deal.

I could also show, give you a copy of my predraft rankings, that would fuel the autopicking for me, if I cant live draft.

Also if allowed any college player with 1 pac 12 player being required, then the 5th autodrafted team, would probably not have a unfair advantage.

Also might be surpised at how strong a Pac 12 drafted team can be.

Here is a mock live draft I did on the app.

QB: Khalid Tate

Bench: Herbert

RB: Kelly from UCLA

RB: ORE ST's, 21 ranked RB

WR/RB/TE:

Arizona's 33rd ranked RB

Bench: UW's RB Ahmed

WR: Tay Martin

WR. Vaughn USC

Bench: Either Easop Winston, or Amon St Brown USC

TE: Either Stanford's, or UW's starting TE

Bench: TE

Defense: Utah

Bench: Cal

Kicker: USC's starting kicker

Bench: Blake Mazza WSU

Pretty strong team. Maybe not as strong as a non or mixed Pac 12, Non Pac 12 mix team, but pretty close.

As Arizona, WSU, USC, goes, this fantasy team would go.

Also might be surpised at how strong a Pac 12 drafted team can be.

Here is a mock live draft I did on the app.

QB: Khalid Tate

Bench: Herbert

RB: Kelly from UCLA

RB: ORE ST's, 21 ranked RB

WR/RB/TE:

Arizona's 33rd ranked RB

Bench: UW's RB Ahmed

WR: Tay Martin

WR. Vaughn USC

Bench: Either Easop Winston, or Amon St Brown USC

TE: Either Stanford's, or UW's starting TE

Bench: TE

Defense: Utah

Bench: Cal

Kicker: USC's starting kicker

Bench: Blake Mazza WSU

Pretty strong team. Maybe not as strong as a non or mixed Pac 12, Non Pac 12 mix team, but pretty close.

As Arizona, WSU, USC, goes, this fantasy team would go.
Oh man, I thought were not one of the 5 and would be the 6th player....so we still need a 6th player or it won't right. It'll automatically set a 6th player and pick players from all Power 5.

Plan B could be that I set it for autofill.....It'll give automatically give you players from around the nation...and then we take turns deleting those players and entering our players we have ranked in the Pac12. If it gives you a top Pac 12 player..then you can keep them if you're happy with the auto-pick.

Plan B could be that I set it for autofill.....It'll give automatically give you players from around the nation...and then we take turns deleting those players and entering our players we have ranked in the Pac12. If it gives you a top Pac 12 player..then you can keep them if you're happy with the auto-pick.

That sounds like a great idea.

Oh man, I thought were not one of the 5 and would be the 6th player....so we still need a 6th player or it won't right. It'll automatically set a 6th player and pick players from all Power 5.

I thought you had 5 teams, and that when I joined I would have been the 6th player.

But when I joined, afterwards it showed only 4 other teams, in addition to my team.

But your idea is a great idea.

Also if the 6th auto team is filled with great non pac 12 players, yeah that team might probably be better, but can still get a pretty good pac 12 team.

Also can always just throw out the results of the 6th autoteam, regardless of what yahoo says.

Were not going by Yahoo, were going by what we think.

We are only using Yahoo as a drafter, scorer, etc.

Also the standard Yahoo rankings are usually not good, so if Yahoo Autodrafts a 6th team using those not so good rankings, while the team might get 1,2 better players then us, the rest of the team would be equal, at best or worse then our teams.

Also our teams can trade, pick up FA waiver wire pick ups, get better, maybe probanly better then the 6th autodraft team that would stay stagnant, not be able to trade, pick up players, have injuries, bye weeks, not improve, etc.

As such that team should be, can be beatable.

Hey Fro can we please use your Plan B idea of autodrafting, then deleting, adding players, I still cant get the live draft thing on my Smartphone to work.

I am going to edit my draft list, so hopefully it doesnt draft non pac 12 players.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Well I guess I am maybe playing, as the live draft time got moved from 4 pm today to 7 pm today.

Thats if Yahoo lets me finish preranking players, and doesnt give me 100 more errors

Ok finished, finalized my predraft rankings. I ranked about 175 to 350 to 700, all of which are Pac 12 players.

Even got 800th ranked Gordon in there somewhere at about 23 to 47 on my list

Whats funny is Gage is still ranked #9 best player at any position, by Yahoo

Whoever either live drafts, or autodrafts him in some other league is probably going to get a rude awakening

Hey Fro can we please use your Plan B idea of autodrafting, then deleting, adding players, I still cant get the live draft thing on my Smartphone to work.

I am going to edit my draft list, so hopefully it doesnt draft non pac 12 players.
I think we're going have to. I'll see if there's a way to draft for you as commish. Will it allow you to change players once it's over?? I don't know mik. At this point...I'm just putting it on autodraft. Everyone waits for the draft to be over with....should go fast once I switch to Autodraft...then everyone scrambles to put in their Pac 12 players.

I think we're going have to. I'll see if there's a way to draft for you as commish. Will it allow you to change players once it's over?? I don't know mik. At this point...I'm just putting it on autodraft. Everyone waits for the draft to be over with....should go fast once I switch to Autodraft...then everyone scrambles to put in their Pac 12 players.

Just switched to autodraft and that'll take place within 72 hours. We could pick them here and then fill out our rosters just after it does does auto.

Ok great Idea, fine by me.

But now I think I might have a unfair advantage in that I have done a edited predraft list with 175 to 350 to 700 Pac 12 players.

Unless everybody also does a similar ranking, then I am going to get most of the best Pac 12 players, while everyone else gets non pac 12 players, then deletes, substitutes somebody on their list assuming I havent already autodrafted that player.

To be fair, I might have to delete all my Pac 12 autodraft picks, and then pick my Pac 12 picks like everyone else.

Just switched to autodraft and that'll take place within 72 hours. We could pick them here and then fill out our rosters just after it does does auto.

Ok. I'm fine with making picks here.

Whats the draft order for making pics here?

We'll go by order joined. Etown, CIS, PHX Cougs, Mik, fro72......)then snake)...fro72, Mik, PHX Cougs, CIS, Etown..Etown...CIS...PHX Cougs..MIk, fro72...fro72...

Sound OK. the others will get the message once they go to the site.

We'll go by order joined. Etown, CIS, PHX Cougs, Mik, fro72......)then snake)...fro72, Mik, PHX Cougs, CIS, Etown..Etown...CIS...PHX Cougs..MIk, fro72...fro72...

Sound OK. the others will get the message once they go to the site.

Ok fine by me.

Is there still time to make it an even 6?
I’ve only used espn’s fantasy league, but I’m sure I could fumble through it.
(Sounds like the only really pressing thing would be to make a ranked list of pics (of pac-12 players) for the auto-draft to pull from?)

Ok fine by me.
I hope they all announce themselves close to 7pm
Is there still time to make it an even 6?
I’ve only used espn’s fantasy league, but I’m sure I could fumble through it.
(Sounds like the only really pressing thing would be to make a ranked list of pics (of pac-12 players) for the auto-draft to pull from?)
We still have another day if everyone shows up at a given time. Ya, that would be great and we could easily do the draft here and then fill in our rosters before Saturday. Please go ahead and sign up so the autodraft goes through and we'll take it from there. Option C is to leave your rankings in a post then just go through the order.

Are we going to draft? If so when are we going to do it? If not are we autodrafting? If so do we need to set our predraft, rank, draftlist to only have Pac 12 players like I have done? If not, then are we autodrafting, then deleting non pac 12 players, then replacing with Pac 12 players? If not, then what are we going to do? And when are we going to do it?

Are we going to draft? If so when are we going to do it? If not are we autodrafting? If so do we need to set our predraft, rank, draftlist to only have Pac 12 players like I have done? If not, then are we autodrafting, then deleting non pac 12 players, then replacing with Pac 12 players? If not, then what are we going to do? And when are we going to do it?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT