ADVERTISEMENT

New commissioner

Why should we now trust anyone this group puts In front of us. They were all-in on the last two disasters. I’ll wait to judge any results, not overwhelmed at all by this pick.

Why should we now trust anyone this group puts In front of us. They were all-in on the last two disasters. I’ll wait to judge any results, not overwhelmed at all by this pick.

Kinda semi older news. Also she is only a temporary interim Commissioner for the next 1,2 years, until either IF IF she demonstrates that she is a great enough Commissioner, Oliver Luck, Gloria, whoever the new Commissioner is, replaced her in 1,2 years.

That was in another semi kinda of semi older news announcement, credible news source that someone posted.

Because it's not a group of 12 voices with different motives. It is a group of two making this decision with a motive of survival.

Reactions: Coug90
Because it's not a group of 12 voices with different motives. It is a group of two making this decision with a motive of survival.
Exactly. Rich schools with entitled presidents installing politicians instead of leaders got us the precious result.

Kinda semi older news. Also she is only a temporary interim Commissioner for the next 1,2 years, until either IF IF she demonstrates that she is a great enough Commissioner, Oliver Luck, Gloria, whoever the new Commissioner is, replaced her in 1,2 years.

That was in another semi kinda of semi older news announcement, credible news source that someone posted.
Yeah Brooz, where ya been for the last 19 days? Also, in the interests of accuracy, she has a 2-year contract. And yes, others of us are underwhelmed, but the 2-year timeframe mutes that IMHO.

Also, that picture has to be at least 5 years old. I've seen a recent one but can't seem to find it now.

The "bright future" caption brings forth the image of the 9 travelers in Moria in Lord of the Rings. Or put differently, nowhere to go but up.

Reactions: mikalalas
Yeah Brooz, where ya been for the last 19 days? Also, in the interests of accuracy, she has a 2-year contract. And yes, others of us are underwhelmed, but the 2-year timeframe mutes that IMHO.

Also, that picture has to be at least 5 years old. I've seen a recent one but can't seem to find it now.

The "bright future" caption brings forth the image of the 9 travelers in Moria in Lord of the Rings. Or put differently, nowhere to go but up.
If loyal wants to smash, I don’t want her as my commish

Smash? Do you mean mash?

Gloria - yes
Teresa - no
Did you see that article from the Women's and Gender Studies professor at OSU. She went off on the Pac-12 for Teresa's hire. I think what she failed to see is that Gloria will be the next Pac-xx Commish when we merge.

Did you see that article from the Women's and Gender Studies professor at OSU. She went off on the Pac-12 for Teresa's hire. I think what she failed to see is that Gloria will be the next Pac-xx Commish when we merge.

Hmm. Note that she gives all of one example of this glass cliff. Teresa. Perhaps Desiree Reed-Francois at Arizona fits the narrative. Or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT