ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff collusion?

Wouldn't doubt it at all.

It's big money business...and there will be corruption.

Think the way the Apple Cup was officiated was a coincidence? If we win that game, there is no Pac 12 team in the playoffs.

College football is totally corrupt.
I agree, they made just enough calls to cost us the game. That is something the dawgs and ducks arent going yo benefit from on the big 10

Think the way the Apple Cup was officiated was a coincidence? If we win that game, there is no Pac 12 team in the playoffs.

See how the playoff shook out, if Oregon would have won the P12 championship there still wouldn't have been a P12 team in the playoff. It would have been FSU, Mich, UGA, Bama/ Texas, but probably Texas.

I agree, they made just enough calls to cost us the game. That is something the dawgs and ducks arent going yo benefit from on the big 10

As well as the no holding calls on UW.

I don't have a problem with the holding call on us late in the game. I do have a problem when they haven't called a single hold on UW...yet called 4 on us. And 1 at a critical juncture of the game.

But to the larger point, the game has just gone down the toilet. Maybe if enough people tune out, that will cause a change at some point.

Hopefully before I am fertilizer

Reactions: Wazzubrooz

We had so many chances to bring it home, I won’t get caught up in the reffing stuff too much… However, it is interesting to note the ref that made the roughing the passer call Stone vs. Penix, was suspended and downgraded after the Apple Cup for a call he made in the WSU vs. Cal game where our return was erroneously called back and we lost 60 yards on his error.

Reactions: Cougini5591

Yea, if you are playing the conference bowl representative late in the season, the officials will literally see to it that the game isn’t close. that’s true for every conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT