ADVERTISEMENT

New commit

Well, I don’t know too much about him, but I hope his offer doesn’t mean we struck out on some other guys. Here was his recruitment profile:

Hawaii has shown interest along with Valparaiso, Alabama A&M and Division 2 schools.

Like it. Seems to shed blockers well and knows how to get to the QB. Fills the role of a 255lb DE they were trying to fill with Nusi. Also good to see we are taking another kid from Samoa.

Reactions: Orecoug
Probably means we aren’t gonna get good news on other guys. But I am fine taking guys from Pago Pago anytime. I’m hoping we extend an offer to Koali Nishigaya too.

Well, I don’t know too much about him, but I hope his offer doesn’t mean we struck out on some other guys. Here was his recruitment profile:

Hawaii has shown interest along with Valparaiso, Alabama A&M and Division 2 schools.

Probably means we struck out on Bell and Malani, but that was known. Cali JuCo tends to be under recruited for whatever reason. Misiona Pei had mostly FCS offers. Gordon had no offers. Easop Winston had SJSU and Eastern Michigan. Robert Taylor was under recruited. Even Shalom Luani only had offers from 3 P5 schools.

Probably means we aren’t gonna get good news on other guys. But I am fine taking guys from Pago Pago anytime. I’m hoping we extend an offer to Koali Nishigaya too.

Clinton Anokwuru could still sign. He'd be a fantastic addition.

Perhaps. But, I always thought that they were looking at signing more than one defensive lineman just like they have signed more than one CB.

His film isn’t bad at all, and there are an extensive amount of clips. Was clearly the best defensive lineman on his team. Didn’t see him get blown up. He’s also in good shape, which should help his transition.

We’ll see.

His film isn’t bad at all, and there are an extensive amount of clips. Was clearly the best defensive lineman on his team. Didn’t see him get blown up. He’s also in good shape, which should help his transition.

We’ll see.
With the nutrition and performance training at WSU as opposed to Modesto CC, I am guessing that he can become a better athlete and player. He doesn't need to be a superstar, he just needs to hold his own to be an upgrade from last year.

Considering his 2 offers were Missouri St and Alabama A & M I hope this isnt a panic offer. I will say at his height he can easily jump from 260 to 285 to play DT.

We’ll see.

They are highlights...

Considering his 2 offers were Missouri St and Alabama A & M I hope this isnt a panic offer. I will say at his height he can easily jump from 260 to 285 to play DT.

It's a scouting call at the last minute when you are trying to fill a spot.

No offer though?
Coming out of HS? Didn't play american football. He's a quicker version of Misiona who could of benefited from a redshirt season and playing SS DE. I have more faith in what Dickert thinks.

Pule does not look like a P5 football player. I guess he is better than another WR who will ride the bench They need defensive players and they are not getting what they need. It is his first year so filler type guys will be included. I hope that the other Samoan guy is a find That would be nice

Dear Diary,

Pule does not look like a P5 football player. I guess he is better than another WR who will ride the bench They need defensive players and they are not getting what they need. It is his first year so filler type guys will be included. I hope that the other Samoan guy is a find That would be nice

Yup keep a eye on this guys and my prediction. There are valid reasons that he only received one D 1 offer. The other"Samoan guy" may be a better one to watch .If Pule was a frosh than the hopes for him to become a "better athlete" might have some credence. However most juco guys do not do much their first year. The squad does need practice players so everyone has a role on a football team.

Yup keep a eye on this guys and my prediction. There are valid reasons that he only received one D 1 offer. The other"Samoan guy" may be a better one to watch .If Pule was a frosh than the hopes for him to become a "better athlete" might have some credence. However most juco guys do not do much their first year. The squad does need practice players so everyone has a role on a football team.

He was a last minute offer based on the coaching staffs opinion of who was best available. He's got a 3.9 GPA and will be majoring in the sciences. He's slippery and deceptively quick. He's also going to know his job. He also best fits the profile of a run stopping DE, which this staff wants to implement. It's not a bad addition, especially considering we are trying our darndest to fill spots at the end of the cycle.

Reactions: froropmkr72
He was a last minute offer based on the coaching staffs opinion of who was best available. He's got a 3.9 GPA and will be majoring in the sciences. He's slippery and deceptively quick. He's also going to know his job. He also best fits the profile of a run stopping DE, which this staff wants to implement. It's not a bad addition, especially considering we are trying our darndest to fill spots at the end of the cycle.
I think they have the numbers to RS him. Extremely bright guy, but this is football and the only tests to score high on are on the field. I think you're right about his quickness at SDE.

I actually you guys are right and Pule is another Tago
I doubt he is that good. All he needs to be is a rotational player to be a contributor. I agree, his tape doesn't jump off the page. But, this is a type of player that teams like Wyoming used to have a much better defenses than WSU. He can play a role on an improved defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT