ADVERTISEMENT

Now that it has hit the Spokesman.....

You obviously did not read the article . It had zero do to with Briles v.s. Pete .

It is entirely the actual incident reports on the player when he was at Boise. All the ways Pete was informed directly and was cc'ed. Also the clearance letter on the player from Boise to Baylor .

This thankfully for Pete got swallowed up by all of the other Baylor mess. But this article has nothing but all factual information ( which you do not want to read) no he said/ he said.

This is all from the Boise AD's email ( another FOI request deal) and correspondence between Boise admission and Baylor. All papered facts.

Yeah, but Petersen has cute little sayings like OKGs.

You obviously did not read the article . It had zero do to with Briles v.s. Pete .

It is entirely the actual incident reports on the player when he was at Boise. All the ways Pete was informed directly and was cc'ed. Also the clearance letter on the player from Boise to Baylor .

This thankfully for Pete got swallowed up by all of the other Baylor mess. But this article has nothing but all factual information ( which you do not want to read) no he said/ he said.

This is all from the Boise AD's email ( another FOI request deal) and correspondence between Boise admission and Baylor. All papered facts.

It wasn't just the Baylor mess that swallowed this story up. It was the Seattle Times, Dawg Man and every other local news outlet. I am 100% certain that if Leach was in this position (which he wouldn't be), the Times, Spokesman and CFC would have been all over and never let it go until he was fired...In fact, I am 100% certain, especially with how all of these outlets are dramatizing the tweets...again

It wasn't just the Baylor mess that swallowed this story up. It was the Seattle Times, Dawg Man and every other local news outlet. I am 100% certain that if Leach was in this position (which he wouldn't be), the Times, Spokesman and CFC would have been all over and never let it go until he was fired...In fact, I am 100% certain, especially with how all of these outlets are dramatizing the tweets...again

Thought the same thing. Interesting that an article where the subject is the factual detail of Petersen's actions in how he handled a case of one of his players violence against a female coed was done by the TEXAS Monthly and not a Washington news outlet. The information a Texas reporter was able to obtain remotely put Pete squarely in the middle and fully aware of everything . But no Washington news outlet lifted a finger to obtain the same information when it should even more pertinent to them involving a coach at one of their public Universities ?

And save it HHusky, the article was not about Briles that is not why it was done in Texas , it was purely written about the Pete/ Boise angle.

The issue was what Petersen told Briles. Did YOU read the article?

English degree?

I know why I’m on this site, you may want to assess your Saturday evenings to understand why you’re on a WSU COUGAR FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD.
I’m guessing you’re mom has already told you turn off the lights in your basement.

Reactions: kougkurt
I know why I’m on this site, you may want to assess your Saturday evenings to understand why you’re on a WSU COUGAR FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD.
I’m guessing you’re mom has already told you turn off the lights in your basement.

I’m doing missionary work. Do you have a few minutes to chat about Dog?

The issue was what Petersen told Briles. Did YOU read the article?

One sentence for you on the official letter from Boise to Baylor > "We have no student conduct records for Sam and he is in good standing with Boise State."

If you are a supposed attorney which I read here who do you think would win in court with that kind of paper trail and all you have is contradictory testimony.

You do not seem care how Pete handled the situation, that's fine he may be doing the same cover up stuff at UW and if you and don't care about that that's fine as well. Just find it funny when you take pot shots at another coach .

One sentence for you on the official letter from Boise to Baylor > "We have no student conduct records for Sam and he is in good standing with Boise State."

If you are a supposed attorney which I read here who do you think would win in court with that kind of paper trail and all you have is contradictory testimony.

You do not seem care how Pete handled the situation, that's fine he may be doing the same cover up stuff at UW and if you and don't care about that that's fine as well. Just find it funny when you take pot shots at another coach .
Briles and Petersen had a conversation. That is not in dispute. They differ in their accounts of that conversation. The letter wasn’t from Petersen. Keep your day job.

Briles and Petersen had a conversation. That is not in dispute. They differ in their accounts of that conversation. The letter wasn’t from Petersen. Keep your day job.

I would love to face you in court any day.

The official Boise records show nothing was ever placed in the player's student conduct records and he was in good standing with the University. This is despite Pete and the AD being fully aware real time that the player showed such violent threatening behavior toward his girl friend that she had to be placed under police protection.

Never mind the football aspects, the fact Pete did not see fit to put anything in the player's file and left the impression that the player was in good standing meant he had zero problem being admitted to Baylor. And guess what you know the rest of the story, the ex-player violently rapes a college coed. You want to make it a Briles/Baylor deal ignoring that with nothing being put in the files of the player he was free to go anywhere without any red flags. That part makes the Briles/Pete conversation irrelevant , it happened to impact a Baylor coed but with his clean official record, he could have landed anywhere

I would love to face you in court any day.

The official Boise records show nothing was ever placed in the player's student conduct records and he was in good standing with the University. This is despite Pete and the AD being fully aware real time that the player showed such violent threatening behavior toward his girl friend that she had to be placed under police protection.

Never mind the football aspects, the fact Pete did not see fit to put anything in the player's file and left the impression that the player was in good standing meant he had zero problem being admitted to Baylor. And guess what you know the rest of the story, the ex-player violently rapes a college coed. You want to make it a Briles/Baylor deal ignoring that with nothing being put in the files of the player he was free to go anywhere without any red flags. That part makes the Briles/Pete conversation irrelevant , it happened to impact a Baylor coed but with his clean official record, he could have landed anywhere
Art’s halfway house at Baylor didn’t just include BSU rejects. There was more than one criminal from another program on his team. Head football coaches are the guardians of student files? You might want to think that through. See you in court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT