ADVERTISEMENT

Ny Redding commits

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Based on headlines by Britton R . I like this guys game and he will provide depth at the guard position. Now they need another big man. Kent is doing great for being late into the recruiting process. He understands the game being a coaches son.
lurk.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 5/12 7:04 PM by ElComanche

Welcome to WSU Ny! I was not excited at all for basketball this past year. I barely watched or even thought of basketball. Coach Kent is doing a good job in such a short period of time. One thing that I am going to enjoy is that WSU is going to play fast.

As several posters have said a fast paced game under a good coach will bring in the better players

This guy might be the most under the radar/ least hyped 30 point a game scorer ever.
smile.r191677.gif
Glad he was still around when coach started recruiting, sounds like his stock was going up fast.

I just checked on this guy. He has a 4.0 GPA and averaged 30 pts a game during his senior year. These accomplishments bode well for the cougs. I also saw videos of his junior year. He was listed as 5'11-155 pds. So he has grown a lot. He played under control and played team ball. He is a very good pickup ,this late in the recruiting process.

If you search for westwind prep basketball there are several full game videos from this year.

Re: Ny Redding LOI Signed

He has signed his LOI so now is ready to be a Coug.

Now that the PG l is gone the position is wide open. In a way,i like it as the old needs to swept out and fresh air brought into the room.The days of long shot recruiting of rogues,nontalents and academic risks now needs to stop.The old coach should have been fired last year.The days of being in basketball purgatory are now over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT