ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Utes

Please Wittingham, keep being cute with the play calling, it bodes so well for us

I don’t think he’s being cute. When you think about it, what good developmentally would it do if Utah runs off tackle every play to win a meaningless game? Wittingham’s working on next season, as he should be.

I don’t think he’s being cute. When you think about it, what good developmentally would it do if Utah runs off tackle every play to win a meaningless game? Wittingham’s working on next season, as he should be.
There is zero chance that Whittingham is not trying to win this game. He would not do that to players that this is their last time that they ever put on a uniform.

Reactions: 32eekortS
He might be coached not to run. He needs to work on his passing, and there’s no reason to subject him to extra hits or provide tape on his running next season. The result of this game doesn’t matter.

Good point.
This season has basically been spring ball.
That said if the game is on the line in the 4th then I think he can sneak away for a key gain.

There is zero chance that Whittingham is not trying to win this game. He would not do that to players that this is their last time that they ever put on a uniform.

I disagree. He’s trying to win the game, but he’s not going double tight end and power run to do it.

I disagree. He’s trying to win the game, but he’s not going double tight end and power run to do it.
This makes no sense. Either you are trying or not. You are just projecting without any knowledge of what Whittingham thinks.

Reactions: 32eekortS
*Insert Herm Edwards meme here*
Utah has always had an awful offensive design and play calling. They went through four OC's in four years when Utah first joined the conference. Whittingham goes through OC's as often as most people change underwear.

And please, everyone, no more QB controversy talk. de Laura throws the ball on a rope. He needs to develop, like all true freshman, but there’s no need to change his throwing mechanics. He’s more Lamar Jackson than Drew Bledsoe, and he always will be.

Utah has always had an awful offensive design and play calling. They went through four OC's in four years when Utah first joined the conference. Whittingham goes through OC's as often as most people change underwear.

I change mine at least once a month. Sometimes more.

Impressive drive.
3rd and long deep in your own end and Borghi takes the draw to midfield.
A few key passes and McIntosh takes it in from the 11.
Two TD runs on a very good Utah defense in the 1st half.

Keep it going team.

Seriously.

He gets a quarter imho. Either he starts hitting WRs and using the pocket or he can ride the pine. Theres talent around him, I honestly didnt think qb was going to be THE weakest link on this offense.
Rolo doesn’t seem to be helping him. I don’t get why you have the best RB in the conference and you are doing straight drop backs instead of play action. It’s dumb.

Just like there’s no way CougPatrol doesn’t care who wins this game and he’s treating it “like a scrimmage.”

We have a crew that will actually call Utah’s holds and illegal blocks.

These officials and their big ears leader can shove these non-stop, incessant flags up their a$$e$.

Oscar is going to be tough to replace. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings if he came back and we had 2 scholarship punters

Just like there’s no way CougPatrol doesn’t care who wins this game and he’s treating it “like a scrimmage.”

Listen; I care if we win, but it’s a different vibe. All of these games have been strange. You can tell the game prep game been a cluster f*ck for all of the teams.

And that’s why you need to make the other team pay for turnovers.

Listen; I care if we win, but it’s a different vibe. All of these games have been strange. You can tell the game prep game been a cluster f*ck for all of the teams.
That’s more transparent and honest than the original post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT