ADVERTISEMENT

Official & Unofficial game thread of Texas Tech at WSU

With an hour to go till game time, I predict that Shadeur Sanders leaves his game against Nebraska with a wiener injury.

Mateer needs to get the confidence back. Hesitant
Yeah, he’s tentative and trying to force the wrong things. Calm down, see the field. There are yards to be had, he just needs to take them.

Crossing routes are there, but they’re taking too long to develop. Mateer is bailing out before they come open. Need to bring in some quick hitters to slow down the rush and calm Mateer down

Reactions: 702coug
Tech QB throws a nice deep ball. Sooner or later he’s going to get us on one of them.

That double pass was telegraphed so bad I probably could have broken it up from row 28

Janikowski needs to find some pine. He’s lucky he hasn’t missed 3 XP so far. wtf.

Reactions: 702coug
Seriously, I bet Quin Roff has handprints on his face. Both of their OTs are hitting him under the facemask

Team is having growing pains.
Mateer can run but passing has to improve as the season progresses.
Defense has held its own but not enough pressure from the front four.
Tech is explosive so Cougs need to finish

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Team is having growing pains.
Mateer can run but passing has to improve as the season progresses.
Defense has held its own but not enough pressure from the front four.
Tech is explosive so Cougs need to finish
Less than 50% is a rough night. It either gets better or WSU is gonna be 75% run and 25% pass.

Not sure what this 4th quarter defense is. Not a prevent….but might as well be. It’s totally ineffective. Open receivers everywhere on every play.

Should thank tech for that. If we can’t pick up a couple first downs it won’t matter

I’m guessing it’s only a penalty if the QB’s head actually comes off with the helmet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT