ADVERTISEMENT

Oh man, Bruggs

Fab5Coug

Hall Of Fame
Nov 10, 2007
Tyler Bruggman was on Twitter talking crap about the Cougs and a bunch of former players (Horton, Pippin's, McClennan, Dom Williams, Wicks) are just killing him.

:D

Tyler Bruggman was on Twitter talking crap about the Cougs and a bunch of former players (Horton, Pippin's, McClennan, Dom Williams, Wicks) are just killing him.

:D

How many times did he transfer? At least three.

Wasn’t he the little snowflake that was beat out by Falk so he scrambled out of town? If memory serves me correctly, he did that a few times because he couldn’t win the starting job anywhere.

Apparently he was getting so crushed on Twitter that he had to make his account private. He ended up at MSU at some point and was beat out by a freshman.

How many times did he transfer? At least three.

He was at no fewer than five programs. He was spouting off about a "winning culture" despite having had this experience other than WSU:

- An Arizona JC
- Louisville, under Petrino, where he wasn't going to play and transferred again; Petrino ultimately was canned after going 2-8 in 2018, and the team finished 2-10
- Montana State, where I think he got benched (either that or injured; either way, he lost his job) and the team went 4-7
- Texas A&M as a grad transfer, where he never saw the field ... Sumlin was shitcanned after going 7-6 that year.

So yeah, those are "winning cultures" but what Leach has going isn't. The epitome of sour grapes.

Wasn’t he the little snowflake that was beat out by Falk so he scrambled out of town? If memory serves me correctly, he did that a few times because he couldn’t win the starting job anywhere.

Yep, exactly right ... was reported he was "scared to compete" (those exact words) at WSU when he transferred out.

You know, at some point if you can't get or hold a job, the answer might be that you just aren't good enough.

He was even giving shit to Ivan McLennan, who called him out on this shit, for supposedly not having a job. Hey, Tyler -- Ivan has been cashing pro football checks the past three years. You're out there trying to sell real estate.

I never thought I'd be on Twitter giving shit to Tyler Bruggman, since I hold no ill will to anyone who can't see the field and transfers out, as long as they don't badmouth the program and just do what they can to see the field somewhere ... he brought it on himself today, though.

Reactions: earldacoug
He's trying to go in on Britton Ransford now.

Saying he hopes UW kicks our ass every year. Really coming off like a chump.

Great job by CZ’s own 425CougFan on Twitter.

He and Ivan McLennan were coming off the top rope to pile drive this excommunicated Coug!

Reactions: 425cougfan
He liked a tweet of mine. :)

I know we harping on him, but the guy was overrated and not very talented. That is the bad when it comes to rating HS players. Not his fault. He didn't have a ton of P5 programs coming after him. The writing was on the wall.

But it certainly says something when a ton of former players are clowning on Leach. They all know his lack of coaching adjustments against UW is derelict of duties and mind boggling stupid

Reactions: BiggsCoug
dgibs... certainly understandable, she is a, ahem a “Professional Woman” ....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT